Balancing Neurotransmitters

I was just pointed in the direction of a website called www.neurogistics.com for neurotransmitter balancing. For me it is to help control anxiety and overall health.

Several People on this site have posted regarding anxiety. Just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the methods on the website for balancing NTs. Neurogistics basically does a urinalysis to determine NT levels, and then prescribes a specific supplement protocol of vitamins and amino-acids, which are precursors to the specific NT that are out of balance.

Any constructive thoughts are appreciated, especially if you or someone you know has experience with this. Thanks.

sounds like a load of BS.

[quote]billybill wrote:
I was just pointed in the direction of a website called www.neurogistics.com for neurotransmitter balancing. For me it is to help control anxiety and overall health.

Several People on this site have posted regarding anxiety. Just wondering if anyone had thoughts on the methods on the website for balancing NTs. Neurogistics basically does a urinalysis to determine NT levels, and then prescribes a specific supplement protocol of vitamins and amino-acids, which are precursors to the specific NT that are out of balance.

Any constructive thoughts are appreciated, especially if you or someone you know has experience with this. Thanks.[/quote]

bump

I’d be interested in hearing more as it seems people are rushed into depression meds or anxiety ones without delving into what they’re eating,and there exercise.