Bakuhatsu's First Cycle Log

[quote]Bakuhatsu wrote:

I can actually find the spot, flex the area and feel it tense. I think it’s just because I’m a pinning newbie that I’m worried.
[/quote]

First site I ever pinned was VG. I was amazed at how painless and simple it is. Basically the same as pinning glute but a whole lot easier to get to and see what you are doing.

To this day it is my favorite injection site.

My least favorite (among the typical sites) is, strangely enough, delts. I usually have no problems, but the few times I have had problems (massive jets of blood shooting out upon withdrawal of the needle, crippling pain immediately after injection, that kind of stuff) have been enough that I am really apprehensive every time I pin. I have found, as I’ve said elsewhere, that pinning the anterior (or dorsal, if you prefer :wink: head seems to eliminate most of these issues almost every time.

And bakuhatsu, nice pic. You look like you’re starting from a great base. You’re going to be amazed, though, at the change that occurs. Have fun.

Thanks man I really appreciate all the advice from vets around here. To be honest, I’m glad you stress these problems. I’d much rather be ready for them than them surprising me when blood squirts out my arm. I hadn’t planned to use delts and was going to stick to glutes, VG, and quads. Tomorrow I’m going to hit the VG.

I wish I had some pics from 5 years or so back… It’s difficult to compare the 2. In the pic I posted there’s some visible loose skin around my chest. Years of being a FB took it’s toll unfortunately. I need to get some pics NOW like you say though; just for my own comparison if for no other reason.

Trained legs, hams, calves this evening. Had a lot more left and managed to shift more weight and reps.

I would definitely keep the dbol in even if you frontload. I loved dbol! I find it massively ramps up training intensity. You could move the dbol to the latter weeks of your cycle as they tend to be less productive. In fact 12 weeks will probably only be marginally more productive to you than 8 weeks followed by stasis/taper (especially if you frontload). I found the last weeks of my cycle (11 weeks) not productive. I got amazing results from the first 5 weeks at 250mg E3D and 30mg dbol. I stopped the dbol just short of 5 weeks.

Remember, even at 8 weeks full dose followed by stasis/taper - blood levels are up significantly for well over 10 weeks. This way you will also recover faster and as Bill Roberts says you will be ready earlier for another cycle. More frequent shorter cycles produce better results according to BR.

It would be hard for me to hold off on the dbol until later in the cycle because it would be too tempting to start right away. In my experience however, I was really dissapointed with test alone after the dbol portion so getting a boost for weeks 4-8 would have been amazing in hindsight. It would have maximized the results of both compounds and allowed me to fully appreciate test on its own before throwing in a second compound. It allows you to feel incrementally how your body responds to each instead of both together and then test alone.

dbol does have a bloating effect to be sure. It is a strengthening, feel-good bloat however that makes it totally worth it.

As for training frequency, I agree with Maddy - listen to your body. I was able to lift so much heavier (dbol effect) that I started getting prone to injury. I got lower back soreness from RDL’s and reverse hypers and I strained inter-rib muscle forcing a rowing movement. My squats went up 50% and my bench went up 40%. I gained almost 20 lbs. A lot in chest and around shoulders and a lot in legs and glutes.

If you feel fine and pain free, frequency can increase. If you start getting injuries, change exercises to avoid aggravating the tender areas and reduce frequency.

Also adjust Adex dosage appropriately when adding dbol. I had a brush with sensitive nipples for a brief time while on dbol. It aromatizes strongly. I was able to reduce my dose from 0.5mg eod to 0.25mg eod after finishing the dbol portion and remaining on 250mg E3D test.

I remember around the end of my dbol run freaking out at how big I started looking in the gym. I was sure if I continued growing at that rate that it would be so obvious to everybody that I was juiced. I am well known at my gym as a hard gainer who hadn’t put on any significant LBM in 5 years. That fear was shortlived as I stopped growing at the 20lb point. My face was puffy at the peak (dbol effect again). It became more normal after stopping the dbol. I did get a lot of comments at how much I had grown and a few “are you juicing” remarks along with encouragement from many at my good progress.

Hope this helps…

I can definately feel the dbol in both slight bloat and intensity in the gym but I absolutely agree regarding listening to the body. It may not be a case of frequency either, but rest times could be shortened and just generally ramp up the intensity.

I’m running adex at 0.25mg/EOD right now. A bodybuilding friend suggested I run at least 0.5mg if not 1mg a day but this is his personal experience. I’d like to find my own personal threshold which is why, in some ways, I wish I’d left the dbol out to gauge my tolerance. Not that I’m complaining though I can feel it’s effects already. The bloat is odd for me… After losing so much weight original I was literally scared of gaining any fat and very carbophobic.

I keep uhm’ing and aah’ing about the length of my cycle but I think I’m going to stick to 12 weeks, stasis, taper with the exception that in weeks 13, 14, 15 I won’t inject any test and simply wait for blood levels to hit 100mg and maintain thereafter. My only concerns are running a SERM or not during the stasis and taper part.

Rest day today.

If I do show signs of gyno in the coming weeks, what would be the most logical solution? Add in some nolva for 3/4 days while increasing my adex dosage? I understand that Nolva can reduce the effects of Adex to some extent.

I doubt you will note any tissue build-up, but you may well get tender nipples. test on its own didn’t push estrogen much for me, but it did with dbol. No real prob though. I upped adex to 0.75mg on the day I felt the sensitivity (around day 15) drying myself getting out of the shower. Then I maintained 0.5mg/d for the duration of the dbol phase. Within 10 days the sensitivity went away. I didn’t have any Nolva on hand or I probably would have gone with that for faster results. Once the dbol phase was done, I tapered adex slowly down to 0.25 EOD.

Best indicators of elevated estrogen: sensitive nipples, lack of libido, anxiety

Best indicator of too low estrogen:
achy joints, lack of libido, fuzzy minded

Best indicator of perfect estrogen pevel:
intense libido, very clear minded

My libido was really blotchy during my whole cycle so I must not have had a fine degree of estrogen control.

Ironically during my stasis and now in my taper; my libido has been excellent…

Thanks again DM.

Just got done with my 2nd shot. I pinned the VG. I was actually a bit worried to ‘dart’ it in and ended up going half way in then having to push it into the muscle; strange feeling for sure It really doesn’t SEEM like there’s 1.5" of flesh to go into there without hitting a bone/nerve. Aspirated OK and shot fine. Zero pain and no pain after either. Hardly any blood from the location either (just a dot).

I’m not sure if this is because I started my AI from day one or not… but I’m noticing my skin is actually drying out a little. It could be down to the weather or just me worrying about sides. Anyone any advice on this?

Other than that, my muscles feel much much harder which again could be down to the increase in calories. Eating around 4500 atm.

Don’t worry about dry skin too much. Mine got oily while on both dbol & test and back to normal after the dbol but still on test.

The hardness you are feeling could be dbol’s bloating effect. It really pumps you up like the Michelin man. I remember getting such pumps after my workouts. Funny though biceps for instance weren’t as defined just blown up.

VG feels a little sore today. Whilst training I’m noticing the pump. In fact my biceps were more pumped from my back workout than my normal bicep workout when off.

One question I had… how long in general would a user wait after a cycle to start a cutting phase (without gear)? In truth I went into this cycle carrying a little more fat than I would like 13-15% maybe. I’m hoping I won’t gain too much during my cycle (not to say that I’m not eating enough to compensate) but I’m without doubt prone to weight gain despite a number of different nutritional approaches.

Taking a week out over the xmas break means the DOMS is hurting. I’m not noticing any speeded up recover but we’ll wait while the test kicks in :wink:

Ok…

Randomly browsing the net > See attractive image of a female > instant boner. I think the test is kicking in.

Felt stronger in the gym too. Getting more reps or more weight. Great stuff! :smiley:

One word —> DBOL!!!

I see what you mean by ‘Michelin man’; I feel pretty large right now and it’ll be interested to see how much weight I gained in my first week. I really should start weighing daily or EOD at least.

I gotta say I keep worrying about Gyno too and swear my nipples are more sensitive than before but probably are just as they always were. I’ll keep an eye on it but I don’t think the dbol or test will be aromitizing just yet. Most people say you ‘just know’ when the signs occur.

Nothing to report today besides 30 mins cardio on a stationary bike @ 120-130 bpm followed by a bunch of ab work using an exercise ball. Very femme.

Dbol has a half life of 3-4 hours - why wouldnt it be aromatising yet?

And a tip - it is unlikely that your nipples were always sensitive, unless you had gyno coming anyway… stay frosty!

:wink:

Bak,

Yeah you will notice steady weight gains on the order of a couple of lbs a week. I was heavier virtually every time I weighed myself at the point you are at now. Keed taking your Adex and be prepared to up the dose if the nips feel noticeably painful when you inadvertantly brush against them. Don’t get alarmed if aureoles and nips get a little more prominent without any pain. I don’t mean any tissue buildup or pointy. I mean normal he-man male nipples. Mine were more boyish before cycle and they became more pronounced in a mannish way. I realized this is quite normal with the elevated testosterone which had been suppressed before.

Good idea to keep up the cardio to maintain good body comp while eating more.

[quote]Bakuhatsu wrote:
VG feels a little sore today. Whilst training I’m noticing the pump. In fact my biceps were more pumped from my back workout than my normal bicep workout when off.

One question I had… how long in general would a user wait after a cycle to start a cutting phase (without gear)? In truth I went into this cycle carrying a little more fat than I would like 13-15% maybe. I’m hoping I won’t gain too much during my cycle (not to say that I’m not eating enough to compensate) but I’m without doubt prone to weight gain despite a number of different nutritional approaches.

Taking a week out over the xmas break means the DOMS is hurting. I’m not noticing any speeded up recover but we’ll wait while the test kicks in :wink:

[/quote]

you wanna wait a while after your cycle to start cutting. You should continue to bulk through your pct and until your T levels are back to normal. Cutting is catabolic unless used with gear so it is the LAST thing you want when coming off as your anablic hormone is low (Test) and your catabolic hormone is high (Cortisol).

! I’m 8lbs up in a week and feel pretty damn large (and bloated to some extent… nothing too bad though).

Brook: I kinda meant once the test starts aromatising along side the dbol. My English sucks. I think I’m just worrying for the sake of it but I’ll keep an eye on it. I really don’t remember if I had gyno as a kid but there’s no doubt that there’s adipose tissue there from being a 260lb(or whatever it was) mammoth with man boobs and fucked up skin in my uni years.

Even when I dropped to 145lbs, looking like a POW, my chest was still loose. It’s one of the first places I gain fat too. Meh.

Pinned my quad this morning and it’s way more painful than the dorso and ventrogluteal. It’s way easier to pin as expected though. I pinned stood up, with the pressure off my leg and with a slight bend at the knee. Is this generally how people pin the quads? Some places recommend standing, others sitting but either way the leg has to be slightly bent.

Eg: Yeah that’s what I figured. I was wondering how long people would try to maintain their size before cutting some weight. As mentioned before, it’s probably more a case of listening to the body.

No training today. 30 mins cardio this morning and a bunch of stretching, foam rolling and grocery shopping. All at the same time.

I pin my quads sitting down. Works for me.

You won’t want to be standing up if you happen to hit that nerve in the quad the causes the mule kick. I sit down and extend my leg and relax the muscle as much as possible.

True! Pretty sore today. I’ve got to say I much prefer glutes and VG up to now. Would pinning delts with 1.5" be OK?

Stupid pumps today, I added a decent amount of weight to my decline bench and incline DB bench press.

Slight increase in libido still but not getting the random / all day boners yet. Feeling kinda sluggish with the extra food and water too. Still feeling pretty damn good though.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
You won’t want to be standing up if you happen to hit that nerve in the quad the causes the mule kick. I sit down and extend my leg and relax the muscle as much as possible. [/quote]

x2