T Nation

Baki The Grappler

I have not put much thought into this, but I feel DBZ sucks… mostly because some time ago it was a fad and that annoyed me.

But I do apologize for my lack of effort to understand. I simply am not willing to at the moment spend possibly multiple hours of my life trying to figure it out.

It is a somewhat interesting subject though, maybe a DBZ fan here could recommend me for future reference what I should watch and what to avoid.

[quote]R@NE wrote:
I have not put much thought into this, but I feel DBZ sucks… mostly because some time ago it was a fad and that annoyed me.

But I do apologize for my lack of effort to understand. I simply am not willing to at the moment spend possibly multiple hours of my life trying to figure it out.

It is a somewhat interesting subject though, maybe a DBZ fan here could recommend me for future reference what I should watch and what to avoid.
[/quote]

watch it all. good cartoon. lucky enough for me i the entire series back in 95. nobody even heard of it until the 98 when it hit toonami. by then i was done and watching naruto while everyone else was going nutty for some anime from the early 80’s. yep, its that damn old. each saga is good but they do have some crappy episodes here and there. so if you download it and its looking dumb or taking 5 episodes to throw a fireball just fast foward like we did back in the day. its an alright anime but there are way too animes that poop all over it. hajime no ippo, naruto and bleach for starters.