Bailing early on Superdrol?

So I ran across a bottle of this stuff that I had from way back when but was too chickenshit to take. Figured I might as well use it now. I’d initially planned the 4 week run you see as SOP for this stuff:
Week 1: 10mg/day
Week 2/3/4: 20mg/day

I’m just hitting the end of week 2. I’ve put on 10lbs in the last 2 weeks. According to my Tanita scale, a significant portion is water, but there is some definite muscle gain there too. Every day in the gym I’m improving by big chunks, I feel like a freakin animal and recovery seems quick. Sounds pretty good right?
Night before last, I have 2 glasses of wine. Just 2. I wake up the next morning feeling like I drank a gallon of antifreeze. Death warmed over. Yeah, I’ve read SD is a methylated compound and beats the crap out of one’s liver but holy fuckshit batman, mine doesn’t even seem to be working anymore.

Suffice it to say, I"m a little freaked out about this stuff now.

Stay the course? or quit before my eyes/skin turn yellow and my internal organs lose any resale value they might have left in them?

I have appropriate PCT standing by.

I’ve never taken any of that kinda stuff and never will. Your case is just one example of why. I say stop and never use it again. The pro-prohormone crew will probably give you some reasons to continue. In the end its your call. BTW, what is your “appropriate PCT” you have on stand by

[quote]saps wrote:
I’ve never taken any of that kinda stuff and never will. Your case is just one example of why. I say stop and never use it again. The pro-prohormone crew will probably give you some reasons to continue. In the end its your call. BTW, what is your “appropriate PCT” you have on stand by[/quote]

Clomid and Letro, in case the bewbies start growing.

If the real stuff were legal, I wouldn’t be messing with this crap. I bought this stuff before the congress-critters discovered what a dire existential threat pro-hormones posed to the Republic.

FWIW, this is my first foray into anything stronger than creatine (like y’all couldn’t tell). I’m thinking maybe some of the more experience cats might tell me I’m just over-reacting and being a pansy-ass. Or they might tell me I’ll go into hepatic failure.

Definitely not over reacting. Many people run SD at doses more in the range of 30-40mg/day and do not tapper up. The fact that you are at a low dose and feeling what you feel shows the true potency of that shit. I would stop if I were you, what you gain in the next two wks is not worth it, not to mention you will most likely lose every pound of muscle. Also SD usually peaks just after wk two and then almost stops working after 3 wks

Huh? Did I read that correctly-this is your first time with a hormone/oral liver killer? Maybe you just didnt know what to expect, and you’re more sensitive to SD then some others (no disrespect). I dont beleive that 10-20mg ED for 15 days could stress your liver that bad(liver damage), but Im not a doctor and everyone’s different. If your happy with 10lbs shit stop if you want. Alcohol doesnt help Im sure-starting an oral like SD (IMO any orals) I would think the user would think not to use alcohol while on the oral, thats just me. EZP is right-2 weeks is peak, after 3 its kind waisted

First of all, any alcohol, don’t care of it’s half a glass of wine, is going to hurt you when you are taking liver-toxic compounds. Don’t really know what you were thinking but…

Also, how do you know it was your liver that was paining you in the morning? Was it enlarged or swollen? If you’re skin isn’t jaundiced yet then you are nowhere near any serious damage. The pain in the morning could have been any number of things. 15 days on SD is not enough to cause permanent liver damage (actually, technically, everything causes permanent liver damage, but on a larger scale a few cells don’t matter).

The only compound in the AAS world I’ve heard that causes bad liver damage in a very short time is M-1-T, and even that takes 5-6 weeks for your pee to start turning a dark brown.

My prescription, abandon the SD because it’s shit anyways. Train hard naturally for a while, and I mean a serious while, all while doing research on your own body and AAS. Read and listen to the whispers of the wise ones that came before you. When you are ready, come back prepared to run the course of a real cycle.