Badass Ways to Die

I plan to jump off the space needle when my time comes.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Dying of exhaustion after satisfying each and every T-Vixen 10 times over. The last thing you see is a plethora of satisfied and exhausted T-Vixens. You’d be like a sex martyr. You died for a great cause.[/quote]

I wouldn’t die after that. I’d do it again then die. With a grin on my face.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
It’s better to do this:

tie a noose of piano wire,higher than your standing height. stand on a chair, put noose around neck, superglue hands to your head. jump off chair.

It will look like you pulled your head off. how cool would that be?[/quote]

Now that is a great idea. If I ever do it then it’ll be a modified version of this.

I’d tie attach the wire to a beam in the ceiling with some sort of device to pull up the wire and effectively hide it when the weight was no longer on the end.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I don’t know about badass, but heroin overdose is definitely the coolest way to kill yourself.

And if you can’t get smack, then insulin into the main vein would be a quick trip to the land of coma and then death.[/quote]

I know of this technique mystery poster, but apart from coma and death, what other effects could one expect? You say “if you can’t get smack…” so I am drawn towards an assumption of nirvana before you lose consciousness but I’m not sure.

Anyhow, getting smack is easy enough. Even in the part of India - errrrr UK - that I live.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Jump out of a plane with no parachute. [/quote]

A parachute not opening… that’s a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine… having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that’s the way I wanna go.

I don’t want to die, ever. Life is too awesome to die.

When I get older life will probably not be as great. I’m pretty sure my joints will be a mess at that point, so dying may be a bit of a relief.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
masonator wrote:
Jump out of a plane with no parachute.

A parachute not opening… that’s a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine… having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that’s the way I wanna go.[/quote]

It’s true what they say: Cops and women don’t mix. It’s like eating a spoonful of Drano, sure it’ll clean you out, but it’ll leave you hollow inside.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
masonator wrote:

A parachute not opening… that’s a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine… having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that’s the way I wanna go.

It’s true what they say: Cops and women don’t mix. It’s like eating a spoonful of Drano, sure it’ll clean you out, but it’ll leave you hollow inside. [/quote]

Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he’s behind bars. Now, let’s grab a bite to eat.

I’d like to get hit by a large meteorite…

Logistical nightmare of course but the funeral costs would be minimal.

NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
masonator wrote:

It’s true what they say: Cops and women don’t mix. It’s like eating a spoonful of Drano, sure it’ll clean you out, but it’ll leave you hollow inside.

Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he’s behind bars. Now, let’s grab a bite to eat. [/quote]

Entering without a search warrant, destroying property, arson, sexual assault with a concrete dildo… what the hell’s got into you, Frank?

THE WORST WAY TO DIE!!!

If you’re gonna be a bitch about it, don’t watch. You’ve been warned.

http://www.flurl.com/video/5501441_comments.htm

Load a weight you can’t bench and let it drop on your neck.

Or, to be more memorable. Run onto a racetrack and get nailed by a NASCAR or some shit. People will remember you for starting the most epic of NASCAR crashes of all time.

He should have at least lain down in front of the bulldozer to make a point

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
It’s true what they say: Cops and women don’t mix. It’s like eating a spoonful of Drano, sure it’ll clean you out, but it’ll leave you hollow inside. [/quote]

Bravo!

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
masonator wrote:

Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute before until he’s behind bars. Now, let’s grab a bite to eat.

Entering without a search warrant, destroying property, arson, sexual assault with a concrete dildo… what the hell’s got into you, Frank?
[/quote]

Ed: Yeah, but going into Ludwig’s office without a warrant, you’re taking a big chance.
Frank: I know. You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan.

See: Hunter S. Thompson

NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
masonator wrote:

Ed: Yeah, but going into Ludwig’s office without a warrant, you’re taking a big chance.
Frank: I know. You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan.
[/quote]

Frank: It’s a topsy-turvy world, and maybe the problems of two people don’t amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill. And these are our beans!

Id like to see someone build the worlds biggest mouse trap(like the old board game) with a giant 1 ton mallet at the end that comes down a squashes them. Call me old fashioned I guess

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
Id like to see someone build the worlds biggest mouse trap(like the old board game) with a giant 1 ton mallet at the end that comes down a squashes them. Call me old fashioned I guess[/quote]

Giant mouse traps are NOT old-fashioned…they’re retro.