T Nation

Badass Ways to Die

I don’t mean any disrespect to the friends and family of the deceased, but that’s a pretty badass way to kill yourself.

I hope all you kids starting “T-Man” threads take note.

How emotionally attached to a home can you be in only eight years?

It’s better to do this:

tie a noose of piano wire,higher than your standing height. stand on a chair, put noose around neck, superglue hands to your head. jump off chair.

It will look like you pulled your head off. how cool would that be?

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
It’s better to do this:

tie a noose of piano wire,higher than your standing height. stand on a chair, put noose around neck, superglue hands to your head. jump off chair.

It will look like you pulled your head off. how cool would that be?[/quote]

Aw man, that sounds fucking awesome.

There is no ``badass’’ way to commit suicide

Last coversation:

“Mr. Phyall? Hi… Yes, we’ve decided to doze the place… Yes, I know you’re angry, but try not to lose your head…”

I don’t know about badass, but heroin overdose is definitely the coolest way to kill yourself.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
It’s better to do this:

As long as the chair and piano wire noose are like a couple hundred feet in height/length

How the hell do you cut your own head off with a chainsaw? That’s commitment!

[quote]Christine wrote:
How emotionally attached to a home can you be in only eight years?[/quote]

Maybe his cat was buried in the back yard.

Personally I’d go with slicing my phemoral artery in the bathtub. I suppose it isn’t as ‘cool’ but I’ve never been one to follow the crowd.

what’s the point

how to kill yourself like a man:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

a 999 call?

Pretty worthless reason to kill yourself over. It would only be worth it if his ghost turns the new development into another Rose Red.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Christine wrote:
How emotionally attached to a home can you be in only eight years?

Maybe his cat was buried in the back yard.

Personally I’d go with slicing my phemoral artery in the bathtub. I suppose it isn’t as ‘cool’ but I’ve never been one to follow the crowd.[/quote]

Hmmm…

Maybe there are bodies are buried in the backyard… you never know what they’ll find once they start digging.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
It’s better to do this:

Easier? Yes. Better? No. Like Vader said, it takes commitment to cut your own head off with a chainsaw.

Jump out of a plane with no parachute.

Die standing, without being supported by anything other than your legs and remain standing as a corpse. That shows strength.

These are some weak deaths.

Bad ass death:

Dying of exhaustion after satisfying each and every T-Vixen 10 times over. The last thing you see is a plethora of satisfied and exhausted T-Vixens. You’d be like a sex martyr. You died for a great cause.

Fuck dying on your feet. You just makes it harder for the coroner and embalmer.