Bad Weight Gain After Graduation

I’ve been quite disenheatened lately in my training. I’m seeing some very good results as far as power. But my body looks worse by the day despite the increse in perfromance. I started a power prgram and it just makes me so dam HUNGERY. I’m like that guy from super-size me right now. Like 1/3 of my meals in last 3 weeks have come from fast-food.

I need help. I’ve gained 15 pounds. I’m up to 230. Scale keeps telling me 21 % bf which would mean i actually dropped 1 % from 215 and 22 % bf. But I look even less defined then i did before hand.

I read the Dave Tate project and I feal a little like him right now to be honest lol.

LOL keep bustin ass in the gym but clean up your diet seems like thats the prob

stay away from the drive thru

Other then that check out some solid dieting article plenty of links to them in the beginners section. I like T-Dwag 2.0

Phill

[quote]bealedozer wrote:
I’ve been quite disenheatened lately in my training. I’m seeing some very good results as far as power. But my body looks worse by the day despite the increse in perfromance. I started a power prgram and it just makes me so dam HUNGERY. I’m like that guy from super-size me right now. Like 1/3 of my meals in last 3 weeks have come from fast-food.

I need help. I’ve gained 15 pounds. I’m up to 230. Scale keeps telling me 21 % bf which would mean i actually dropped 1 % from 215 and 22 % bf. But I look even less defined then i did before hand.

I read the Dave Tate project and I feal a little like him right now to be honest lol.

[/quote]

Heheh.
Well, SINCE you brought up the newly ripped Dave Tate. From his most recent blog posts:

Thursday - delts and 1 hour cardio
Friday - arms and one hour cardio
Saturday - legs and one hour cardio
Sunday - chest and 45 min cardio
Monday - off and one hour cardio
Tuesday - 1 hour cardio
(note the hour of cardio every day)

Nutrition:
Monday - Low Day (under 150 grams)
Tuesday - Low Day ( under 150 grams)
Wednesday - High Day ( around 800 grams)
Thursday - Mod day ( around 300 grams)
Friday - Mod Day ( around 300 grams)
Saturday - Mod Day ( around 300 grams)
Sunday - Low Day ( under 150 grams)
When carbs go up protein goes down. When carbs go down, fats go up.
My carb sources include:
Rice, Rice Cakes, Low Sugar Oatmeal, Steal Cut Oats
Sprouted Grain Bread, Whole Wheat Organic Hamburger Buns (rarely), Low Sugar Jelly (on high days), Raisins (on high days), Green Vegetables - tons of these. I hate them all.

Protein Sources include:
Shakes and Pro Pudding, Turkey Breast, Lean Cut Beef ( on low days), Chicken Breast, Egg Whites

Fat Sources:
Borage Oil, Natural Peanut Butter, Almonds

So ya know…the moral of the story is
Cardio+Clean nutrition

you are like many football players in high school, who when the season is over find that they arent good enough to play college football. They party alot, occasionally hit the weights to keep up thier little bit of musculature, and eat like fucking pigs on a farm with infinate slop.

What you have become is fat, and the reason you have become so fat is from the fast food and lack of cardio. I suggest you start eating clean, and the weight will literally fall off.

Hit about an hour of cardio before breakfast, and just say no to mcdonalds. You tend to wear your double cheeseburgers and large fries. Substitute with tuna and bananas.