Bad Tattoos

[quote]dre wrote:
Christine wrote:
Have some of you guys really not seen Mr. Cool Ice before?

I think the OP was just using him as an example of tattoos gone bad.

He appears pretty proud.

I thought everyone who frequented the internet knew who Mr. Cool Ice was. That crazy German bastage. haha

[/quote]

Wait, so Mr. Cool Ice speaks German, is German, lives in Germany but his tattoos are in ENGLISH???

He is gravely confused…

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
dre wrote:
Christine wrote:

He appears pretty proud.

I thought everyone who frequented the internet knew who Mr. Cool Ice was. That crazy German bastage. haha

Wait, so Mr. Cool Ice speaks German, is German, lives in Germany but his tattoos are in ENGLISH???

He is gravely confused…[/quote]

that’s not all that strange my buddy is form the US lives in the US, Speaks/reads English but his tattoo is in Chinese.

right here is the biggest FUCK UP of a tattoo I EVER seen, such a piss shame that its on me. This is what happens when you want to be a BAMF while away at college. Went to a tattoo studio, wanted a tribal sleeve (yeah yeah, cut me down) and the guy handed me a book. OK, so i thought. picked out something i thought was cool, he put it on me and tatted it up. ok wasn’t bad by itself but it was just a random piece on my arm. “Ok he says, lemme free hand some cool shit in to bring it together.” he outlines some stuff and then proceeds to color in a small part of it before time was up. Got to my dorm and was like, wow what the fuck.

Of course I come home, find a great artist and about 3 sessions later, got a complete half and looks great all things ocnsidered. take home lesson, DO NOT be afraid to say when something looks like shit, DO NOT rush to get shit done when you got extra cash, and for gods sake, NEVER pick shit out of a book that doesnt even fit everything else. I was retarded.

[quote]RyanBrown0311 wrote:
Big Aristotle wrote:
dre wrote:
Christine wrote:

He appears pretty proud.

He is gravely confused…

that’s not all that strange my buddy is form the US lives in the US, Speaks/reads English but his tattoo is in Chinese.

[/quote]

well played!

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Christine wrote:
TattoosNLifting wrote:
My buddy just came back from a trip in ac, and after being black out drunk and seperated from his friends, he woke up in the morning with a unicorn tattoo. Just thought I’d share some terrible tattoos.

You get a picture of the unicorn tattoo?

It’s not a Unicorn, It’s a Horse with a Sword! -lol

S
[/quote]

Not all unicorns suck. I have this Barry Moser print in my hall. Freaks my kids out. I wouldn’t mind it as a tattoo.

http://www.rmichelson.com/Artist_Pages/Moser/MoserPraise.htm

I kind of like this one

If you want a good laugh, check out these crazy tattoos.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
I kind of like this one[/quote]

Shouldn’t that be “You’re Mine”?

Who’s dumber, the customer or the tattoo artist?

lol

[quote]gonugs wrote:
Saw a guy at my gym last week with “Just Do It” and the Nike swoosh on his arm. Corporate logos can be so inspirational.[/quote]

Saw a guy in jail with the CAT(Caterpillar) logo on his arm. Someone said,“I know why you have cat tattood on your arm, because you’re a pussy”. Oops.

When I was sightseeing in Okinawa I saw a really jacked guy at the beach who must have been a marine. He had a back piece of an eagle (in American currency pose) wearing sunglasses. The lenses of the glasses were American flags, and under it “LOOKIN’ FREE” was written (yes, sans “G”)

I mean, its cool if you’re patriotic or whatever, but WTF?! It’d be like a Canadian getting a tat of a beaver slap-shotting a bottle of Labatt Blue into a hockey net. Poor judgement!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
When I was sightseeing in Okinawa I saw a really jacked guy at the beach who must have been a marine. He had a back piece of an eagle (in American currency pose) wearing sunglasses. The lenses of the glasses were American flags, and under it “LOOKIN’ FREE” was written (yes, sans “G”)

I mean, its cool if you’re patriotic or whatever, but WTF?! It’d be like a Canadian getting a tat of a beaver slap-shotting a bottle of Labatt Blue into a hockey net. Poor judgement! [/quote]

You might be onto something there. Can somebody create this for us and post it? I know IronDwarf works in the art design or similar.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:
I kind of like this one

Shouldn’t that be “You’re Mine”?

Who’s dumber, the customer or the tattoo artist?

lol

[/quote]

Saw a pic in a mag once where a guy had the Notre Dame fighting leprechaun on his arm with “Noter Dame” arching over it. Needless to say, the recipient was not happy.

Wife and I were not feeling any pain the other night and we were talking about tattoos, which neither of us have. I told her that I want to see a dead puppies tattoo on a woman or the word dead puppies tattooed above her crack.

[quote]ComixGuy wrote:
Wife and I were not feeling any pain the other night and we were talking about tattoos, which neither of us have. I told her that I want to see a dead puppies tattoo on a woman above her crack or the word dead puppies.
[/quote]

My uncle has a tattoo in the inside of his bottom lip. If you pull it down it says, “FUCK YOU.” He had it done because he believed if he died some coroner would take the gold out of his teeth. He is crazy.

[quote]patricio2626 wrote:
TattoosNLifting wrote:
My buddy just came back from a trip in ac, and after being black out drunk and seperated from his friends, he woke up in the morning with a unicorn tattoo. Just thought I’d share some terrible tattoos.

I’m not a fan of mine (visible in the picture), been planning to get it redone for years now. I guess I was an innocent 19-year-old when I got it done; I just knew I wanted a tatto, so I kicked some ideas around with the artist, and came upon the 8-ball, because he was a hot-rod car fan (8-ball shifter and all), and I liked pool. Now everyone thinks I was a cocaine fiend or something, dammit…[/quote]

LOL.

Looks like someone needs to start checking their ink ideas out on urban dictionary before going in the parlor…

Yep.

The level of retardery is disturbing.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
…[/quote]

ooh, that’s bad