Bad Tattoos

My buddy just came back from a trip in ac, and after being black out drunk and seperated from his friends, he woke up in the morning with a unicorn tattoo. Just thought I’d share some terrible tattoos.

Saw a guy at my gym last week with “Just Do It” and the Nike swoosh on his arm. Corporate logos can be so inspirational.

[quote]TattoosNLifting wrote:
My buddy just came back from a trip in ac, and after being black out drunk and seperated from his friends, he woke up in the morning with a unicorn tattoo. Just thought I’d share some terrible tattoos.[/quote]

You get a picture of the unicorn tattoo?

TNL, is that your friend in the pic? If so, where’s the unicorn? If it’s not your friend, then whoever he is he needs a good beating. LOL

By the way, I’m no tattoo fan, but if that’s you in your avatar, I gotta admit that’s a great tattoo.

I knew a guy in my old unit… had a tat of a rooster hanging by a noose/ rope just below his left knee.

He would go out to bars, and afte a few he would start bragging about how he had “a cock that hung down below his knee”.

Invariabley, someone would trry to call his bluff (male and female), and ask him to prove it. He would then bet them (usually drinks)… and then proceed to roll up his pant leg and show them his tatoo.

Pretty funny… horrible tatoo.

^i wouldnt say horrible

i have a tattoo on my neck in chinese lettering that supposedly says “to get drunk”
i will be getting it coverd with an aztec sun

[quote]Christine wrote:
TattoosNLifting wrote:
My buddy just came back from a trip in ac, and after being black out drunk and seperated from his friends, he woke up in the morning with a unicorn tattoo. Just thought I’d share some terrible tattoos.

You get a picture of the unicorn tattoo?[/quote]

It’s not a Unicorn, It’s a Horse with a Sword! -lol

S

Do you know that guy??

Have some of you guys really not seen Mr. Cool Ice before?

I think the OP was just using him as an example of tattoos gone bad.

He appears pretty proud.

[quote]TattoosNLifting wrote:
My buddy just came back from a trip in ac, and after being black out drunk and seperated from his friends, he woke up in the morning with a unicorn tattoo. Just thought I’d share some terrible tattoos.[/quote]

I’m not a fan of mine (visible in the picture), been planning to get it redone for years now. I guess I was an innocent 19-year-old when I got it done; I just knew I wanted a tatto, so I kicked some ideas around with the artist, and came upon the 8-ball, because he was a hot-rod car fan (8-ball shifter and all), and I liked pool. Now everyone thinks I was a cocaine fiend or something, dammit…

Sorry, here it is

I’ve actually always wanted a tattoo on my neck…don’t know why, just do. But I’m reluctant due to it being seen as “unprofessoinal” and all…(I’m still a college student right now so I don’t really have to worry about that right now but I will in the future)

Theres always the option of getting a UV tattoo but then again, I’d feel like I’d have to habitually go clubbing in order to show it off.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Have some of you guys really not seen Mr. Cool Ice before?

I think the OP was just using him as an example of tattoos gone bad.

He appears pretty proud.[/quote]

I thought everyone who frequented the internet knew who Mr. Cool Ice was. That crazy German bastage. haha

pzehtoeur…awesome avatar!

wow at Mr.Cool Ice, that’s just awful, wow.

The worst I ever saw was at a “freak show” they had on halloween. This guy was introduced as having spent hundreds of hours in the tattoo chair, and we were thinking he might have something interesting looking.

It looked like he had been attacked by an entire kindergarten class wielding black sharpies who had been given the instruction “Color that man black”

Horrible, just big random patches of black all over his body in big sloppy chunks. I really hope it was fake.

One time I saw a guy who had Donnie from the wild thorberrys swinging from a vine on the side of his shin.

Ive seen a nes blaster tatted on this guy’s waist too. Looked like it was tucked in his belt. It was funny and kinda cool.

Haha I want to see what Mr. Cool ICE would look like with sunglasses on.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Christine wrote:
TattoosNLifting wrote:

You get a picture of the unicorn tattoo?

It’s not a Unicorn, It’s a Horse with a Sword! -lol

S
[/quote]

lol. gotta love scrubs

I knew a girl who had Yoshi coming out of an eggshell on her ass.

[quote]Corrosion wrote:
I knew a girl who had Yoshi coming out of her ass.[/quote]

Awesome.