T Nation

Bad Reaction to Prop

I started taking roids for the first time and began to inject 100mg of test prop. In a 3 ml syringe thats 1ml ?

Iinjected the right way i think. Made sure no air bubbles. Put in slow and injected took about 30 secs or less and as i slowly pulled out i got light headed and passed out. Friend said it was for 2 seconds. But felt like an hour nap. I woke up and saw some leakege on my leg where i injected upper right of right quad. Im qondering though if i only took 100mg is that going to affect in anyway or if i stop it now will my levels balance out by thwm selves ? I also took 0.5 mg of arimidex right after

Could be because of the needle or the nervousness? I felt light headed and all that for my first pin. Did you aspirate as well?

No i did not aspirate only because i did mot know how. When the needle is in i am suppose to pull back a little bit to see if tjere is blood? I saw no point of doing this because i thought there will always be blood if i stick a needle in my body and pull back.

And am i good if i stop now because it was soo little it wouldnt really affect wlme witu just one shot 100mg.

Jesus christ have you done any research at all? drawing back does not always result in blood, in the case it does it means you need to take it out and pin again in a different spot. If you inject into a vein, artery, blood vessel whatever you can really hurt yourself. All you do is stick the needle in and pull back slowly, blood = move spots, nothing = good to inject. It wont do any damage if you stop now.

You should definitely aspirate man, takes a second, is easy to do and if you inject in a vein you’ll feel not very nice.

Everyone gets nervous their first pin; it gets easier. For your first cycle you should’ve really used a long ester like Test E so you only have to pin twice a week.

You probably just fainted man, it’s cool.

i do this shit all the time, and I still grimace and have to look away when I get my blood drawn. You would think that it wouldn’t be a big deal, haha.

If i stop the prop and bwgin cyp 250mg twice a week next week will i be good?

[quote]AlexD99 wrote:
If i stop the prop and bwgin cyp 250mg twice a week next week will i be good? [/quote]

that’ll be fine

[quote]AlexD99 wrote:
If i stop the prop and bwgin cyp 250mg twice a week next week will i be good? [/quote]

Sure, but you need to fo a few things first

• read TC Louma’s books, bc he’s so chock full of testosterone, it’s better than pinning your ass
    -fvck at least two women before breakfast
    -punch that guy you’ve always thought that deserves it
    -go to the gun range, fire off some shots

After you do all of this, there is no way in hell that some little needle is going to scare you. Now get started on this list

[quote]lumbernac wrote:

[quote]AlexD99 wrote:

Lol thanks for the tips.

Sure, but you need to fo a few things first

• read TC Louma’s books, bc he’s so chock full of testosterone, it’s better than pinning your ass
    -fvck at least two women before breakfast
    -punch that guy you’ve always thought that deserves it
    -go to the gun range, fire off some shots

After you do all of this, there is no way in hell that some little needle is going to scare you. Now get started on this list[/quote]

i remember my first pins so scared and cautious. Now im just cautious and look poking hole in myself and dudes around me.

No homo on hole poking. Seriously tho always aspirate