Bad Primo/Sust 250 Injection

I have been using Tren for the last (3) months along with Test and decided to switch it up and go Primo for the next 4-5 months.

I draw both into the same syringe and on Monday I injected both Test and Primo and it seemed like I was injecting Tren for a second cause I had a small Tren cough (minor lasted like 15 seconds) and I was like thats strange cause I’m injecting primo NOT Tren but I didn’t think too much of it and thought maybe it was just my body reacting to a new substance or maybe I’m just a complete moron and the red flag shud have been waived…

I want to point out that the gear I have been gettn from this guy is GOOD shit! The Tren was LEGIT, Test has been LEGIT and his GH is LEGIT. his A-Bombs were LEGIT too. he makes his own stuff. he does not make the GH tho. he gets that from someone else. but a LOT of ppl use him and we have NEVER had an issue with anything for years!

So… we move to Wednesday. I inject 1cc of Sust 250 and 1cc of Primo. I’ve been injecting Tren off and on for about two years and am very familiar with Tren cough and the shitty feeling one can get when they inject into a vein. I’m not a rookie to this. I’m no expert either tho which is why I have come here to seek advice from real experts.

so not really thinking about any sort of Tren cough or Tren related side effects I inject into my ass in the usual spot and in my experience with me personally if injecting Tren and when doing so there is discomfort when injecting then I know I’m gonna have a bad reaction so I pull out and try a different location but that wasn’t a concern here cause its NOT Tren.

So I inject and get a Tren cough that pretty real. I know the symptoms. tight chest, headache, itch throat, upset stomach etc… but this time it really messed me up bad!!! I was shivering under the covers for nearly 2 hours. I was terribly thirsty and had a sour stomach. I puked two times pretty heavily. felt like I had the flu and a stomach virus at once. awful!

so WTF happened here? when I opened up the Primo bottle it was brand new from him. slightly old tho but not expired. the Sust 250 was definitely older and closer to expiration but not expired.

Im at a loss. he swears its NOT Tren. its not really dark like the Tren I get from him its a much lighter brown color.

That whole day I was lethargic and worthless. missed my workout.

can anyone chum in what might be going on here? thanx

Do you aspirate? You can start feeling pretty nauseous if you pin it in a vein. If it was a sudden reaction thats what I would bet, if it settled in later then I’m not sure.

I did. I must have injected directly into the vein but if its Primo and Sust 250 I don’t understand why I wud have that reaction. never had that kinda reaction before wen injecting Test.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
Do you aspirate? You can start feeling pretty nauseous if you pin it in a vein. If it was a sudden reaction thats what I would bet, if it settled in later then I’m not sure.[/quote]

has anyone else had a Tren-like cough from Primo?

Lots of fake primo around due to the exorbitant cost. You’ll know if it was real primo because the pip is near-debilitating, even at 100 mg/ml (Bayer).