Bad Planning for HCG

I just finished a 14 week cycle of Anadrol (4 wks), Deca (12 wks) and Test E (14 wks). (My last injection was 2 weeks ago). And its only 2 days ago that I got hold of a box of 5000iu HCG.Â

4 wks Anandrol - 50mg ED 
12 wk Deca - 450mg 2x/wk
14 wk Test E - 900mg wk

I did not do HCG during the cycle and did have some shrinkage. I just got a box of 5000iu HCG.

Is it too late to take it now? I was told to take 1000iu every 3 days for another 14 days before starting PCT along wih taking an Ai (which i only have Letrozole 2.5mg/tab) cut to 4 parts (abt 0.6mg) daily

Is this a good idea?
Or should i continue on Short Ester steriod like Test Prop (or Proviron) for another 2-3 weeks while taking HCG spread across the 2-3 weeks.

If it not advisable to take the HCG, I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Letrozole

What is your opinion for the best way for me to rectify my current “Late” situation?

Thanks in advance for any repliesÂ

[quote]DVG wrote:
I just finished a 14 week cycle of Anadrol (4 wks), Deca (12 wks) and Test E (14 wks). (My last injection was 2 weeks ago). And its only 2 days ago that I got hold of a box of 5000iu HCG.Ã??Ã?Â

4 wks Anandrol - 50mg ED�?� 
12 wk Deca - 450mg 2x/wk
14 wk Test E - 900mg wk

I did not do HCG during the cycle and did have some shrinkage. I just got a box of 5000iu HCG.

Is it too late to take it now? I was told to take 1000iu every 3 days for another 14 days before starting PCT along wih taking an Ai (which i only have Letrozole 2.5mg/tab) cut to 4 parts (abt 0.6mg) daily

Is this a good idea?
Or should i continue on Short Ester steriod like Test Prop (or Proviron) for another 2-3 weeks while taking HCG spread across the 2-3 weeks.

If it not advisable to take the HCG, I have Nolvadex, Clomid and Letrozole

What is your opinion for the best way for me to rectify my current “Late” situation?

Thanks in advance for any replies�?� 
[/quote]

did you take an AI or anything for prolactin control (dopamine agonist/DA) on cycle?

letro is not a good choice to start at this point, as it takes a while to build stable blood levels.

to run HCG right, you’re prolly gonna need to run it 2-3 weeks, and stop a week prior to starting your SERM (Nolva, etc).

personally, i think it would easier to do your PCT instead of starting this now. however, you could start an AI (aromasin), DA (prami) and the HCG (500 IU EOD) for 2-3 weeks, due to the long half-life of deca and the total dose/length of your cycle.

i guess it’s up to you, and how you’ve recovered before…