Bad Effects from This Much Milk?

Hi all, just had a question about milk, I consume anywhere between 1000-1500ml of milk a day with protein shakes and cereal. Does anyone know if its possible to have any bad side effects from drinking this amount of milk everyday? If anyone has any thoughts would be great to hear, cheers all!!

Depends on the person.

I personally get bad gas/bloat if i drink milk all the time.

Drink it and find out!

Some people drink much more than that without problems. I’m jealous of those people because, like Goodfellow, I get some nasty GI problems if I drink that much. If I take some Lactaid to help digestion, I still tend to put on too much fat with that much sugar every day. Sucks!

[quote]ben220587ben wrote:
Hi all, just had a question about milk, I consume anywhere between 1000-1500ml of milk a day with protein shakes and cereal. Does anyone know if its possible to have any bad side effects from drinking this amount of milk everyday? If anyone has any thoughts would be great to hear, cheers all!![/quote]

There’s a lot of people on these boards who drink around a gallon of milk a day, and some who drink even more.

Try it! Try all kinds and quantities, see what your body lieks the most.

I bloat a bit when I go much over a gallon.

But thats mainly from the sugars in milk.

If your bulking oh well.

Uh I have almost 2 gallons a day, the only side effect is adding a lot of muscle.

Depends, the only problem really is gas. Other than that is a fine source of calories.

If you drink that much milk, it will have no where else to go but out of your nipples. High dosages of milk have been shown to be related to lactation in men.

Theoretically, you could become lactose intolerant by drinking “too much milk.” However, the quantity of milk in “too much milk” depends on the person (as evidenced by waylanderxx… 2 gallons?!), and is most likely way higher than what you’re drinking, so you’re probably safe.