Bad Drivers

me either, funny thing the next day i was in the supermarket buying cans of tuna, i was as close as i could be to the tuna isle without looking like i was making love to the shelf, some woman speaking on her mobile ran her trolley into me gasp she was speaking on her phone, then looked at me like i ran into her trolley

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I was behind a woman that let someone cut in front of her at a red light when someone hooked a dogs leash to her bumper. I was flashing my lights, honking my horn and yelling at her but she kept driving. I finally pulled up alongside her but she said something about calling the cops so I took off.

That poor dog.[/quote]

Best.Post.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I was behind a woman that let someone cut in front of her at a red light when someone hooked a dogs leash to her bumper. I was flashing my lights, honking my horn and yelling at her but she kept driving. I finally pulled up alongside her but she said something about calling the cops so I took off.

That poor dog.[/quote]

One time for fun I tied this stupid dog to a car by his leash.

Then I laughed and laughed and laughed.

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
me either, funny thing the next day i was in the supermarket buying cans of tuna, i was as close as i could be to the tuna isle without looking like i was making love to the shelf, some woman speaking on her mobile ran her trolley into me gasp she was speaking on her phone, then looked at me like i ran into her trolley[/quote]

Lawl, thats why you should never be polite, people will never learn unless you shove a red hot poker up their infected ass hole.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

That poor dog.

I bet she was a hippie.[/quote]

She did smell kinda bad.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Qaash wrote:
Try living in Jersey…I am convinced the worst drivers in the northeast come from Jersey. At any given intersection, if the light is green, you wait five seconds before you go because someone is blowing through the red light from the cross section. The sad part is that it is so accepted that all cars follow this unwritten code.

I’ve driven in NJ, NY (live on LI), PA, and CT quite a bit. Theres absolutely no way that ANYONE in any of those first three states mentioned is worse than drivers in CT. It’s almost like to pass their drivers exam they had to fill in a coloring book, and not even stay between the lines.

That said, let it be known I hate everyone. [/quote]

I didn’t have to fill in the whole damn book, it was only ONE page, wiseass.

Okay here’s a question for everyone. Why is it that everyone else are the bad drivers?

Don’t we all have moments when we are oblivious and pull a moron move requiring us to hide below the dash while trying to drive at the same time? I know I have. You know, when the guy is honking and flipping you off and all you can think is ‘yeah, that was pretty retarded.’

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Okay here’s a question for everyone. Why is it that everyone else are the bad drivers?

Don’t we all have moments when we are oblivious and pull a moron move requiring us to hide below the dash while trying to drive at the same time? I know I have. You know, when the guy is honking and flipping you off and all you can think is ‘yeah, that was pretty retarded.’[/quote]

Never. I don’t make mistakkes.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Don’t we all have moments when we are oblivious and pull a moron move requiring us to hide below the dash while trying to drive at the same time? I know I have. You know, when the guy is honking and flipping you off and all you can think is ‘yeah, that was pretty retarded.’

Never. I don’t make mistakkes.[/quote]

Reeely?

Alright, I confess, the stupid one in the stories is always me. If you see a car that looks like it has no driver, wave hello.

One road rage resolution…

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

Don’t we all have moments when we are oblivious and pull a moron move requiring us to hide below the dash while trying to drive at the same time? I know I have. You know, when the guy is honking and flipping you off and all you can think is ‘yeah, that was pretty retarded.’[/quote]

I have occaisionally made mistakes, the worst of which were, I rolled through 2 red lights and 1 stop sign. That’s in my 14 years of driving, and I think all in the first 4. Since I’ve spent a lot of time on the rode on a bicycle and later a motorcycle, I stay very aware of the road. I don’t want to die, and I don’t want to kill anyone else.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Never. I don’t make mistakkes.

Reeely?

Alright, I confess, the stupid one in the stories is always me. If you see a car that looks like it has no driver, wave hello.[/quote]

Never question Professor X. It’s not wise.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

I hate driving, so I’ve probably done my fair share of dumbass mistakes.

Thankfully, I’ve never been in an accident (knock on wood). My car was recently hit, but through no fault of my own (it was sitting properly parked at the time).

[quote]Christine wrote:
I hate driving, so I’ve probably done my fair share of dumbass mistakes.

Thankfully, I’ve never been in an accident (knock on wood). My car was recently hit, but through no fault of my own (it was sitting properly parked at the time).

[/quote]

I love it, so I hardly ever screw up and have avoided a few accidents because of ignorant drivers.

On the note of parking, whenever I drove to a shopping centre I’d park far away from everyone to avoid dents and such, yet as soon as I got back - in the middle of a mostly empty section - someone had almost always parked right next to me.

The “dumbest” thing I’ve done was stopping at a red light, then immediately taking a left turn. For some reason I was thinking of it as a stop sign. But there was nobody else in sight, so no biggie.

Besides, if I make a mistake driving, at least I don’t swear at the person and flip them off like far too many of the people in the US that need their licenses revoked. I’ve also become a more cautious driver ever since I got a motorcycle, much more conscious of my surroundings.

[quote]Qaash wrote:
Try living in Jersey…I am convinced the worst drivers in the northeast come from Jersey. At any given intersection, if the light is green, you wait five seconds before you go because someone is blowing through the red light from the cross section. The sad part is that it is so accepted that all cars follow this unwritten code.[/quote]

Aint that the truth. Is it just me or does it seem like every asshole looks like they’re ready ti dart out into an intersection when you have the right of way?

[quote]Tri217 wrote:
One road rage resolution…

Suburban Auto Group Trunk Monkey #1 - Road Rage - YouTube [/quote]

I watched all of those, funny stuff. I want a trunk monkey.

Yeah I guy I used to work with used to keep a roll of nickels in his car just to spike at dumbass drivers windshields. He had this patented “flick” where he would just snap it off when both vehicles were going at a decent rate of speed. Made a hell of a loud noise and scared the hell out of the other driver. Pretty sure the guy had genuine anger issues.

When cars were going the same way, like on the highway? Or cars coming the opposite way that he deemed idiots?

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
When cars were going the same way, like on the highway? Or cars coming the opposite way that he deemed idiots?[/quote]

Generally cars traveling in the same direction. He’d speed up or slow down to get parallel with them and flick the nickel at their windshield. I was only witness to this once, but I’d have to say the other driver was scared shitless.

When I asked him why he used nickels, he said…Well, quarters are too expensive, and dimes just aren’t heavy enough…