Bad Comedy Movies

Grown-Ups sucked, but Walk Hard, Strange Wilderness, and Drillbit Taylor were all good if you ask me lol.

Surf Ninjas, now that’s a terrible movie. I used to love it as a kid so I ordered it online a while ago. Big mistake on my part.

Surf Ninjas terrible 90s corny comedy, Rob Schneider was the only decent part about it

Dinner for Schmucks
Shallow Hal

Sgt. Bilko

American Pie

The Nutty Professor (the Eddie Murphy remake, NOT the Jerry Lewis masterpiece)

Let’s all take a moment to pray for two things:

1: Give thanks that we live in the universe where Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms are in The Hangover. There is another, terrible alternate universe where Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are the stars.

2: Let’s hope The Hangover Part 2 doesn’t appear in this thread next week.

There are some pretty bad “bad comedy movie” choices in here. Some of you guys suck lol

But with that being said, I thought The Other Guys was horrible. I like Farrell and whalburg (sp?) but that movie blew.

[quote]Nards wrote:
This one will get me killed: I don’t like Spaceballs

I don’t like Mel Brooks much at all. I must say I haven’t seen Blazing Saddles since I was 9 or 10 and don’t remember anything of it.

I did like that part where Moses had 15 Commandments but dropped one of the three tablets in History of the World: Part One.[/quote]

Space Balls was funny when I was 8. Not so much now.

I don’t like Mel Brooks either.

[quote]Nards wrote:

1: Give thanks that we live in the universe where Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms are in The Hangover. There is another, terrible alternate universe where Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are the stars.

2: Let’s hope The Hangover Part 2 doesn’t appear in this thread next week.[/quote]

you are kidding, right?

[quote]40-love wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

2: Let’s hope The Hangover Part 2 doesn’t appear in this thread next week.[/quote]

you are kidding, right?[/quote]

Not at all.
But what exactly are you referring to? I think The Hangover was fortunate not to have the “usual” comic actors from the last 10 years in it (I could even include Seth Rogen and Will Ferrel) and on the second part…sure there will be some rehashing of jokes, but I still want to have a good time when I see The Hangover 2.

The Green Hornet

Seth Rogan is overrated, over-exposed, and not at all funny.

Add Adam Sandler to the list as well.

[quote]gregron wrote:
There are some pretty bad “bad comedy movie” choices in here. Some of you guys suck lol

But with that being said, I thought The Other Guys was horrible. I like Farrell and whalburg (sp?) but that movie blew.[/quote]

You’re out of your mind if you don’t think that movie is funny.

“Aim for the bushes” haha

don’t watch this if you haven’t seen the movie yet and plan to

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

But with that being said, I thought The Other Guys was horrible. I like Farrell and whalburg (sp?) but that movie blew.[/quote]

You’re out of your mind if you don’t think that movie is funny.

“Aim for the bushes” haha

don’t watch this if you haven’t seen the movie yet and plan to

That scene won me over. I thought the movie was unexpectedly hilarious. Ferrell’s pimp game and Wahlberg’s childhood bullying bit were great.

^^ Ok I will admit that I didnt actually watch the whole movie. After about 30 minutes of wanted to scratch my eyes out I turned it off. Maybe it had some funny scenes later in the movie?

The Other Guys was funny in a fucked up, what the hell were they thinking kind of way. It is like there was no script for the movie at all.

yep I thought other guys was funny as hell

Greg - The other guys took a lot of time to pick up steam, but it got better as it went along.

I thought it was pretty good from start to finish. Michael Keaton was GREAT! “Two good cops are dead. And you guys are fighting over who’s gonna be the next hotshot. Is that what this is?”, whispering at the fight scene at the funeral lol.

Or the hot dog stand guy = “Free hot dogs, for life! No drinks, though. I can’t do it . . . . I can’t do it”. lol

I could quote this movie for a long time, my roommates and I watched it probably three times one week when we first got it.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I cannot understand any word of Monty Python movies at all[/quote]

agree

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]40-love wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

you are kidding, right?[/quote]

Not at all.
But what exactly are you referring to? I think The Hangover was fortunate not to have the “usual” comic actors from the last 10 years in it (I could even include Seth Rogen and Will Ferrel) and on the second part…sure there will be some rehashing of jokes, but I still want to have a good time when I see The Hangover 2.
[/quote]

yeah, those are some amazing comedic geniuses. comparing bradley cooper and ed helms to vince vaughn and owen wilson is pretty funny though. you made me laugh.

Bradley Cooper was on my radar as a funny dude after Wedding Crashers. The guy has good comedy timing.

While it’s true Seth Rogen is overexposed, I can’t knock him for striking while the iron is hot.

And I dissagree with whoever said Walk Hard was a bad comedy! That was a damn funny movie to me. I even listed it in the “Good Comedy” thread.