Bad Cheat Foods?

what are bad cheat foods? high in sugar / fat / carbs / calories
which would you avoid over the others?

I hate giving non-answers, but this all depends on a needs-state. Let’s use donuts as an example:

If you have been dieting for a long period of time and you (a) are no longer losing fat, or (b) have had your gym performance drop off, or (c) both… then a dozen donuts is just about the best thing you could eat.

However, if you are just having a weekly cheat meal and you aren’t in a physiological needs state for a cheat meal, donuts are the absolute worst choice.

By definition, all cheat foods are bad.

If you have something high in carbs because you’re carb-depleted, it’s not really a cheat, is it?

I call “troll”.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
I call “troll”. [/quote]

nope, it’s a legitimate dumb question :wink:

I am going with keg of beer…all at once.

Is this reasonable amount bad (few bowls of kashi cereal with calorie countdown skim) or diabetic coma bad (few BOXES of lucky charms with whole milk+a roll of sugar cookie dough)? A keg of beer all at once would be physically impossible to drink just like eating 5 whole cheesecakes would be impossible so I don’t think those count.

instead of cheating why don’t you just have a heavy carb day but only use healthy carbs (fruit, ezekiel bread, oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.) And eat as much of them as you want. You’re less likely to feel like crap mentally and physically afterwards and you surely won’t ruin your physique if you do that once in a blue hell it may even be beneficial.

Look at what mak said. By definition all cheat foods are bad so there’s no such thing as cheat foods that are better than others. It depends on the person as well. If you’re a troll well then I just wasted 5 mins of my life typing this so screw you

JB says there is no such thing as a “bad food”. So there.

[quote]cpcloud wrote:
Is this reasonable amount bad (few bowls of kashi cereal with calorie countdown skim) or diabetic coma bad (few BOXES of lucky charms with whole milk+a roll of sugar cookie dough)? A keg of beer all at once would be physically impossible to drink just like eating 5 whole cheesecakes would be impossible so I don’t think those count.[/quote]

Kashi cereal is your idea of a cheat? Christ.

If you are defining bad cheat food as something you should never eat, I would say foods that contain substances that are known carcinogens.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
cpcloud wrote:
Is this reasonable amount bad (few bowls of kashi cereal with calorie countdown skim) or diabetic coma bad (few BOXES of lucky charms with whole milk+a roll of sugar cookie dough)? A keg of beer all at once would be physically impossible to drink just like eating 5 whole cheesecakes would be impossible so I don’t think those count.

[/quote]

I consider eating at Quizno’s a cheat meal :slight_smile:

A deep fried keg. That wouldn’t make any sense and wouldn’t be any healthy.

I try to avoid eating sewer sludge and used motor oil for cheats.

I’ve found that although I kind of like the way moldy vinyl shower curtains taste (especially after swiping the toilet bowl with it), it doesn’t digest very well.

Asphault tastes great for a cheat, but during the hot months, it’s a bit chewy and tends to burn through your intestines-- so I’m calling “bad cheat” on that.

Latex paint shakes, while tasty and colorful are probably bad cheats, too.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Latex paint shakes, while tasty and colorful are probably bad cheats, too.[/quote]

This is a BAD cheat? Well, I guess some of us have different standards or I have a latex-tooth.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
cpcloud wrote:

[/quote]

personally, boxed cereal is something that i frickin’ love and have to avoid because i would eat a huge amount if i could. i made the cereal recipe that Shugart had and that i could actually eat without the need to eat a huge amount.

[quote]cpcloud wrote:
Freaky Styley wrote:
cpcloud wrote:

personally, boxed cereal is something that i frickin’ love and have to avoid because i would eat a huge amount if i could. i made the cereal recipe that Shugart had and that i could actually eat without the need to eat a huge amount.[/quote]

Oh, I hear ya. I don’t allow myself to buy cereal for that very reason.

Fried dough

Doughnuts and French Fries. Funnel Cake.

A good cheat meal would be Pizza made from a quality Pizza joint. I can’t say a name to help you out, because quality Pizza joints aren’t chain companies.

A Milkshake with some protein powder blended in would be a good cheat meal.

But food that is intentionally made as a weapon to destroy your insides does not make a good cheat meal.

Yeah it seems like doughnuts (fried dough) is something that should probably be eaten less than once a year.

Case of Jack Daniels and a palate of Oreos.

Fried Doughnuts. How about a few pounds of bacon fried in some fat back?