Bad Ass Squat

No, I have always loved the iron. But, I don’t know much about power-lifters or people in the weight games. World’s strongest man athletes are the only weight moving athletes that I could probably name a few of.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Whose the dude deadlifting in front of his washer & dryer?[/quote]

Honestly I don’t know who any of them are, I just thought the video rocked[/quote]
Are you guys shitting me?

Come on, that’s old school Pete Rubish! You don’t know bout the basement days?[/quote]

:frowning: no not shitting you…

Dude is a gangsta though.

At the beginning of the video I didn’t like the guy. As the video went on I became a fan.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
At the beginning of the video I didn’t like the guy. As the video went on I became a fan.[/quote]
He’s a lot calmer now. lol

DAAYYUMM!!!

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Haven’t seen this posted yet. Feel free to add any other bad ass lifts.

I’ve never seen a guy slap another man’s ass to get him psyched up… makes me wonder about their training when they’re alone…

Still my favourite squat video.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

Nice. Thanks for sharing

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

What mind fucks me is that the entire purpose of that workout seems pointless, because all of his sets looked the same, as if he wasn’t even challenged. It looks like he could squat 800lbs+.

I know, just down, right back up.

I thought this was impressive when it was first posted but apparently it was not 600lbs like the link said, oh well posting anyway

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
I thought this was impressive when it was first posted but apparently it was not 600lbs like the link said, oh well posting anyway

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2465178-wwe-star-john-cena-shares-video-of-him-squatting-600-pounds[/quote]

I saw that on social media and was going to post. The link said 396 but, originally read it was 6 Hundo. I don’t know which it is. 6 Hundo and it is a Bad Ass Squat

Actually saw that earlier Friday, then the Deadlift later. Went with the Deadlift because it’s insane.

[quote]strongmanvinny wrote:
What mind fucks me is that the entire purpose of that workout seems pointless, because all of his sets looked the same, as if he wasn’t even challenged. It looks like he could squat 800lbs+.[/quote]

Keep in mind he probably does that every single day. It’s a completely different style of training.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

@ :55 he fucks up his car door. [/quote]

Wow that dude IS a fuckin beast…

Thanks for the videos man.

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

@ :55 he fucks up his car door. [/quote]

Wow that dude IS a fuckin beast…

Thanks for the videos man. [/quote]

Sure man.

[quote]Aopocetx wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Haven’t seen this posted yet. Feel free to add any other bad ass lifts.

I’ve never seen a guy slap another man’s ass to get him psyched up… makes me wonder about their training when they’re alone… [/quote]

Look at Amit’s video for squat attempt. Quite common; nothing sexual meant by it!