T Nation

Bad Ass Squat


#1

Haven't seen this posted yet. Feel free to add any other bad ass lifts.


#2

very warmup
such weigth
much squat
wow


#3

Hit 450 at the meet.

lillibrige missed 1003 a couple of times and there were some crazy big pulls with konstantine, Benie, Bolton, and misha. A guy hit a 502 bench @165, which doesn’t even make sense.


#4

On a side note, Zahir is apparently a complete and total douche-bag.


#5

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
On a side note, Zahir is apparently a complete and total douche-bag.[/quote]

based on what


#6

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
On a side note, Zahir is apparently a complete and total douche-bag.[/quote]

based on what[/quote]

If this is correct…

http://globalpowerliftingalliance.com/Zahir%20Khudayarov%20Ban.html


#7

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Hit 450 at the meet.

lillibrige missed 1003 a couple of times and there were some crazy big pulls with konstantine, Benie, Bolton, and misha. A guy hit a 502 bench @165, which doesn’t even make sense.[/quote]

Damn


#8

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
On a side note, Zahir is apparently a complete and total douche-bag.[/quote]

based on what[/quote]

If this is correct…

http://globalpowerliftingalliance.com/Zahir%20Khudayarov%20Ban.html[/quote]

He does seem like a douche if that is true. I did laugh when I was getting the images in my head reading that.


#9

#10

@ :55 he fucks up his car door.


#11

Those people are large…


#12

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
On a side note, Zahir is apparently a complete and total douche-bag.[/quote]
There are mixed reports on this. I’ve heard some stories where he was apparently really rude, but at this point I’ve honestly heard more stories where he was very friendly. I wouldn’t be too hard on him.


#13

Hugh Jackman


#14

#15

This is a bad ass video


#16

^Video is bad ass!

*Love the guy quarter squatting at 2:33…


#17

Whose the dude deadlifting in front of his washer & dryer?


#18

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
^Video is bad ass!

*Love the guy quarter squatting at 2:33…

[/quote]

Haha!!! Yeah, the one that had like 135#s on, and quarter squatting with a guy killing the deadlift behind him


#19

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Whose the dude deadlifting in front of his washer & dryer?[/quote]

Honestly I don’t know who any of them are, I just thought the video rocked


#20

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Whose the dude deadlifting in front of his washer & dryer?[/quote]

Honestly I don’t know who any of them are, I just thought the video rocked[/quote]
Are you guys shitting me?

Come on, that’s old school Pete Rubish! You don’t know bout the basement days?