Bad Ass Dad

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/17576601/detail.html

Home Invader Dies In Struggle With Father Of Intended Victim

INDIANAPOLIS – A man who police said broke into a home with the intention of sexually assault a 17-year-old girl in her bedroom died early Sunday morning after a struggle with the girl’s father.

David Meyers (pictured), 52, was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after officers arrived following a report of a home invasion in the 3500 block of West 79th Street at about 3:20 a.m.

Officers said they found Robert McNally, 64, on the floor with his arm around the neck of Meyers, struggling to hold him down.

When officers told McNally he could let go, they found that Meyers was unresponsive. Medics who were called to the scene then pronounced Meyers dead.

Indianapolis police Sgt. Matt Mount said Meyers had come into the home naked, except for a mask and latex gloves.

“He had rope, had a knife, had condoms, had a gag,” Mount said.

Police said Meyers had gotten into the home through a window next to the girl’s bedroom and that he knew the home well because his uncle owns it and he was an acquaintance of the family.

The teen awoke to find a naked man in her room and began screaming, alerting McNally, police said.

During a protracted struggle in the hallway of the home, McNally was able to get his arm around Meyers’ neck and subdue him while his wife called police, officers said.

Meyers was a registered sex offender and was released from prison two years ago after he had served 10 years of a 20-year sentence for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct stemming from a case in Hamilton County.

Meyers was also being sought in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender.

Police said Meyers had been living with his mother down a gravel road from the home that the McNally family lived in and had recently lost his job.

“When they got the mask off, both the father and daughter recognized him,” Mount said.

Police said Meyers had a history of heart problems. They were not immediately sure if he died as a result of heart failure or from being choked.

The results of the police investigation will be turned over to the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office, but it is unlikely charges will be filed, police said.

That dad = awesome.

Hell yeah, if I had a daughter about to get raped i would have done the same thing.

As horrible as this could have turned out, I have no sympathy whatsoever and actually smiled while reading. It’s rare that you read a story like this in the newspaper and it has a ‘happy’ ending.

S

Good for him. If some pervert broke into my home and tried to rape my daughter, I’d kill him too.

BA HA HA HA!!! That guy got PWNED.

I know, I know, horrible situation. But for some unknown reason I find that shit funny. Rapist gets killed lol.

Great that it happened before anything happened.

God Bless America.

If only these stories turned out this way all the time.

The bastard is rotting in hell, where he belongs.

[quote]The Greek wrote:
God Bless America. [/quote]

Post of the year

I would broken his neck intentionally before the police got there and claimed it was an accident or “self defense”.

[quote]The Greek wrote:

How do Dads from other nations deal with naked home invasions? Do the stories get reported?

Fuck yeah! Oh my, that story made my day. Thanks. :smiley:

As the father of a little girl, I would have done the same, if not more to the guy.

I salute him (the father).

[quote]The Greek wrote:

Yeah cause only here do we let our sex offenders out after 1/2 the sentence and don’t follow up to make sure they are registering and following other court order.

I’m amazed and glad that nobody was stabbed during the struggle.

would of done the same thing but I would of ripped his dick of to.

I can’t believe that people have found a way to argue on this thread.

An attempted rape was stopped, and the scum was killed.

If any thread was ever disagreement free, it should be this one.

Yea - I was laughing at the fact the scumbag died.

Fuck yea. Piece of shit…

That dad is a real man and any sensible man would do the same thing, me included, that bastard is definitely rottin in hell

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I can’t believe that people have found a way to argue on this thread.

An attempted rape was stopped, and the scum was killed.

If any thread was ever disagreement free, it should be this one.[/quote]

JB - It’s the internet, people will argue about anything and everything.

Oh and way to go Dad. The world is a little better place today.