Backs That Make The Side Walk Crack

If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying. Overhead yoke carries count?

Funny think is I’ve done very little traditional bodybuilding back work in over a year and I think my back is more developed than it’s ever been.

4 Likes

I have done overhead yoke. My gym’s yoke is 190 lbs without additional weights. First time I did it, I thought I might die.

It is kinda the bamboo bar equivalent of yoke. Once you start getting a bit of shaking, it is really hard to stop.

That one’s about 160. And yup, I’m doing the overhead walks to train stability.

You need to give yourself a shake @wanna_be my man

Your back is hench as fuck. You’ve worked hard mate. Get the product out there and fuck the white noise

There will be haters

2 Likes

Yea I need to do some internal work as well. I probably need a shrink way more than a gym lol

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing!

1 Like

My back is one of my body’s favorite places to store extra fuel. I also have no idea how to make everything look cool.

10 Likes

Looking good—and that’s a sweet tattoo, brother. I’m curious about the verse, if you don’t mind sharing.

Same here.

2 Likes

Ephesians 2:8 paraphrased a bit.

Saved by grace…through faith

I got that in 2003.

3 Likes

X3

Dammit

1 Like

Upper back was where I got the largest skin fold measurements during contest prep. The last place with the most stored fat.

Might be a common problem for most.

2 Likes

Getting into training when Yates was reigning Mr. Olympia probably gave me some subconscious desire for a huge back,… well, that and my frat brother who first dragged me to the gym had a huge back, and even when he was wearing a sweater, or a suit (clerking for a judge while he was in law school…), he couldn’t hide the imposing figure he’d always cast.

S

2 Likes

Mate your torso is so long I rekon I could fit my back in there twice. Still looking wide though mate. Nice

1 Like

I’ve seen some crazy photos over the years (usually Yates and Coleman blowing my mind)… this was on today’s IG

S

3 Likes

Love those old photos of Dorian. Even more impressive in person. Legend

Don’t forget some old school backs like Franco…

3 Likes

Man, if you pushed him out of an airplane he could glide down with those wings.

1 Like

I once had the brakes on my bike go out when I was heading down a steep hill. Luckily I was able to hit a lat spread and managed to slow myself down.

S

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like