Backs That Make The Side Walk Crack

dakota back (2)
Old one of pups^

13 Likes

I was just goofing around in the locker room. I don’t usually get that all-lat look onstage or even normally.

S

17 Likes

I’m just upset the first two posts, @mnben87 and @Bagsy had so much hair!
Well, and @ChongLordUno, but I can compete there

5 Likes

Well you would have until you got your missus to shave off your chest and back hair matey :joy:

1 Like

It’s true love. But I still won’t share a bucket of KFC

3 Likes

I always thought Zac Wyld was super cool growing up. Jacked with sweet hair, and shreds on the guitar. I at least have the hair now.

2 Likes

Lol by now my wife knows to stay away from my peanut butter (I have quite an assortment of butters always open in the fridge)

S

1 Like

I just found some Cheetos! We have two versions of Cheetos: those I haven’t found and empty

1 Like

Like Stu I have a kneeling 3/4 back pose. Mine is from a NPC Masters Nationals in the early 1990’s ('92’s would be my guess).
Of all my poses this one got the most applause.

18 Likes

Great pic. I always loved the dramatic kneeling old schools poses you don’t see much anymore.

S

This is clearly Jean-claud van damme back in the day. I didn’t know he competed.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Getting a flexed back shot solo is challenging. I also don’t know what the pose is, or really how to do them haha.

13 Likes

I’m no bodybuilder, but in the second pose, I would bring your elbows up a bit past parallel to the floor, and try to get your shoulders as wide as possible.

1 Like

I did back/legs today, just know I cramped up getting these photos.

9 Likes

Lats looking wide bro!

1 Like

Not the best photo quality, but whatever. I’ll post again in August when I’ve improved :grin:

9 Likes

Best I could do on my own:

Maybe I’ll get my wife to take a few shots later this afternoon. Fun to play along in any case…

13 Likes

Definitely tough getting a back shot solo. Good amount of definition though.

1 Like

Holy crap, why didn’t I think of that technique :laughing:

1 Like