T Nation

Backs That Make The Side Walk Crack

We need a back thread for all of us with no glutes. Been working back hard for a year now. Not really a side walk cracker yet, but starting to look good IMO.

And my profile pic.

Looking for all the regulars here. If you can post a booty pic, you can post a back pic.

12 Likes

Can someone teach me how to take a back selfie?

3 Likes

Great job mnben87. Very wide lats and great thickness in general. You are an inspiration for those of us who need to bring their backs up.

1 Like

Timer function? Or have a friend get it.

Lots of chins (weighted and unweighted). Starting to incorporate more barbell rows. Can’t leave out the deadlift either. For thickness, it’s hard to beat. Back is probably my genetic strong point.

I’d say so. Great job again. It just goes to show, the basics are what work best.

1 Like

Finally a thread for me! Sort of

3 years ago to now:

13 Likes

@Bagsy

Great job as well! Looks like a road map back there. :smile:

2 Likes

Finally something for me…

14 Likes

Bad angle/lighting, but here it is:

Needs more width…

9 Likes

12 Likes

That back is lean! Good muscle separation. In the second pic I can see you have a V-taper, which isn’t seen to that degree on too many girls. Good work.

1 Like

I am envious of your leanness too @aldebaran! Doesn’t look human all the ripples.

@cyclonengineer and @ChongLordUno both have good thickness and width going on in the back.

2 Likes

Cheers @mnben87 bud

1 Like

Definitely the weak link for me.

I think there may some tiny muscle under that fat somewhere but not much.

20210603_134151

11 Likes

The second one might have been Linda Hamilton from Terminator 2 doing chins if I didn’t know better.

1 Like

Maybe someday :sob:

A few years old but came up on my FB flashback the other day :slight_smile:

S

24 Likes

I think you win the thread for now.

Are you leaning back? I bet that would help with looking wide af, and making the waist look small.

Never been very good at flexing my back. All trap, no width.

14 Likes