T Nation

Backnobber 2!!!

Just a little public service. If you have triggerpoints and knots in your back, the back nobber is well worth a look, as it allows you to access those hard to reach bits.

I have been using one my girlfriend borrowed from work (works as a musclo skeletal physio) and it is a good item.

Its nothing a tennis ball wont do, but for self managment, it is better than a foam roll.

A few companies supply it, and its around $30 US, probably double UK.

As a point. I have no association to the company or any of its staff…it is just a good product!

[quote]miniross wrote:
Just a little public service. If you have triggerpoints and knots in your back, the back nobber is well worth a look, as it allows you to access those hard to reach bits.

I have been using one my girlfriend borrowed from work (works as a musclo skeletal physio) and it is a good item.

Its nothing a tennis ball wont do, but for self managment, it is better than a foam roll.

As a point. I have no association to the company or any of its staff…it is just a good product![/quote]

The Backnobber II is a decent product. Truthfully, though, I get more from rolling around on a hard rubber ball. The Backnobber works alright on light to medium weight trigger points in spots it fits into right, but you have to lay on it and lever it to get the kind of pressure you need for the SERIOUS trigger points/taut bands.

I use it, the rubber ball, a foam roller, the Hand-L, trigger point wheel and The Stick but still have to got massage therapist.

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
miniross wrote:

As a point. I have no association to the company or any of its staff…it is just a good product!

The Backnobber II is a decent product. Truthfully, though, I get more from rolling around on a hard rubber ball. The Backnobber works alright on light to medium weight trigger points in spots it fits into right, but you have to lay on it and lever it to get the kind of pressure you need for the SERIOUS trigger points/taut bands.

I use it, the rubber ball, a foam roller, the Hand-L, trigger point wheel and The Stick but still have to go to massage therapist.
[/quote]