'Backloading' First Cycle?

Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I’m 26, 6’0 205, 13% bf.

Lifting stats: bench 255x 5 reps, squat 325x5 reps and dead 405x5 reps.

Been training for 11 years, seriously for 7 years. Over the years I have figured out what works for me through trial and error. I’m an ectomorph and have to consume a ton of calories to gain weight. My natural test is a bit on the lower side as well (530 ng/dl) so I don’t see myself getting much further naturally. I plan to run my first cycle around august of september when I’m confident I can dedicate myself 100%. I will also cut to about 195 before the cycle.

My origial cycle plan was:

week 1-10 sustanon 525mg/week 150mg shot EOD
HCG week 4-10 250iu 2x week
pct 18 days after last pin: nolva 40/40/20/20, clomid 100,100,50,50, aromasin on hand.

My question is would it be better to switch to test prop or dbol for the last 2 weeks of the cycle while wating for the sust to clear? Or is the tapering effect of the long estered sustanon a good thing for my first cycle?

My two cents is that either compound would be a decent choice for finishing your cycle. If substituting with prop, bear in mind that half life for prop is about 3 days +/-, so you’ll have to let that clear too before pct, although it won’t take long.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
My two cents is that either compound would be a decent choice for finishing your cycle. If substituting with prop, bear in mind that half life for prop is about 3 days +/-, so you’ll have to let that clear too before pct, although it won’t take long.[/quote]

ya if I did go with the prop pct would begin 4 days after my last shot. Have you tried this method before?

Nope, sorry. But i’d wait for about 6 days for pct after 500mg prop. Just my opinion.