T Nation

Back Training with an Already Heavy Workout?

I am looking to add a lats workout to my plan but I am not sure when to incorperate it in. Currently I do chest and bis day 1. Day 2 tris and delts and 20 minutes of lower back excercises. Day 3 rest. Then repeat. I throw in abs every other day as well. I am seeing fast gains on this already 2 month workout and need to keep growing significantly on arms, chest, and delts, but am curious what days I could work lats in.

Any expert knowledge would be much help. Thanks!

Seriously? It sounds like you need to do some reading (to learn about training). This site has a lot of good articles.

What specific gains have you seen in these two months?

The thread title says “heavy”. Can you tell me what heavy means to you? In terms of volume/weight/whatever?

Why no legs?

What is your goal from the training you’re currently doing? Just have bigger arms and chest? If not, what actually is your goal? Sounds like a recipe for some imbalances in your physique if this is all you’re doing.

Lieutenant Dan

[quote]jaredlutmer wrote:
Currently I do chest and bis day 1. Day 2 tris and delts and 20 minutes of lower back excercises. Day 3 rest. Then repeat.[/quote]
Ditch the brosplit and get on a proven program. Especially one that trains the lower body lol.

You have no idea what you are doing however you have somehow made it to this website so you will learn a hell of a lot by reading through the articles.
Forget your current program as it is rubbish.
Actually read some articles on here and learn.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Why no legs?[/quote]
Hey, 'ya never know. :wink:

[quote]jaredlutmer wrote:
I am looking to add a lats workout to my plan but I am not sure when to incorperate it in.[/quote]
This would be a start: