T Nation

Back to Roids After a Long Time

hi guys… i m off the roids past 1 year… i m 6’ 3 & i weigh at 220 pounds right now. i wanna increase 50 to 75 pounds of lean muscle, then cut down 20 pounds for competition… i have time until may 2011 until the competition. plz suggest me a what roids should i go for and what workout should i follow… and the supplementation… i thought of going for test suspension & d bol with deca… i want your valuble advice… thanks…

You should read the stickied threads.

thanks bonez… but please do tell me what cycle should i go on to bulk up quickly…

[quote]hardgainer_pru wrote:
thanks bonez… but please do tell me what cycle should i go on to bulk up quickly…[/quote]

Why should I tell you that?

lol, 220 lbs you say? Should have no problem gaining 50-70 lbs. Prolly just need some creatine, don’t wanna overshoot your modest goals.

Is english your 3rd or 4th language?

5g of creatine and you’ll blow up dude.

May 2011?

Troll.

And the thread title had so much potential!!

[quote]TheBigV wrote:
Is english your 3rd or 4th language?[/quote]

It might be his 5th, 6th or 7th since he is from India. Some of those peeps over there speak a whole lotta languages.

As BONEZ said, just read the stickies at the top of the forum. It will help you a lot. Your genetics will play a huge role in you gaining 70 lbs in 9 months.

what ‘roids’ were you using when you were using them a ‘long time ago’?

I’ve been to India and found there were many steroids available for a ridiculously low price, like 25 mg Proviron for about 20 cents!

does anyone ever wonder where the trolls get the pictures they use in their posts?

i did a 8 week course of deca 400 mg, sustanon 250 mg and dianabol 50 mg… went up from 210 tp 240 lbs… and yes we do have 26 different languages here in india bro… but i do think my english is pretty good… coz all the companies from the states come to us to get thier work done… period… the problem is with my own genetics my body weigh sticks to 220 - 225 pounds… cant be able to gain more than that… want to be atlest 270 off season… coz i m kinda tall at 6.3… i think i’ll need some heavy muscle to look a bit impressive on stage… please guide me…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
does anyone ever wonder where the trolls get the pictures they use in their posts?[/quote]

why bro?? you dint like my pic or wat?

Read the stickies thread like Bonez said, that was good advice.

All I’ll add now is that test suspension and deca is the worst combination I can think of. I’d rather inject drain cleaner into the vein on my penis than do that (well not quite but you get the idea)

In all seriousness everything you need to know is in the stickies threads, read them and you’ll know all you need to know about steroids.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
Read the stickies thread like Bonez said, that was good advice.

All I’ll add now is that test suspension and deca is the worst combination I can think of. I’d rather inject drain cleaner into the vein on my penis than do that (well not quite but you get the idea)

In all seriousness everything you need to know is in the stickies threads, read them and you’ll know all you need to know about steroids.[/quote]

thanks… shall do it…

once you’ve shown everyone that you’ve done some homework you’ll be surprised how much help you get.

If you want to gain muscle, and compete, your going to need to bulk up and then cut down, so you need to research steroids plus look at diet plans and training programs to help you reach these goals.

You say you want to gain 50-75 of lean muscle then cut down 20lbs? I take it you don’t want to cut 20LB of lean muscle? so I’d imagine you’d need to gain approximately 100LB in total, of which 75 LB would be muscle, then cut down, this is a long term plan, your talking about bulking up to 300LB!

EVERYTHING is on this site, you have lots of reading to do, lots of training and lots of eating to do.

As I said if you begin bulking, reading and learning and post progress pictures I’m sure people will be happy to offer you all the advice you need.

You don’t look like you squat of dead lift either, you need to learn how to properly, or you’ll fuck your back and knees up (hire a decent trainer to show you) and start working them hard, you’ll probably need to work on your flexibility to.

Good luck

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
once you’ve shown everyone that you’ve done some homework you’ll be surprised how much help you get.

If you want to gain muscle, and compete, your going to need to bulk up and then cut down, so you need to research steroids plus look at diet plans and training programs to help you reach these goals.

You say you want to gain 50-75 of lean muscle then cut down 20lbs? I take it you don’t want to cut 20LB of lean muscle? so I’d imagine you’d need to gain approximately 100LB in total, of which 75 LB would be muscle, then cut down, this is a long term plan, your talking about bulking up to 300LB!

EVERYTHING is on this site, you have lots of reading to do, lots of training and lots of eating to do.

As I said if you begin bulking, reading and learning and post progress pictures I’m sure people will be happy to offer you all the advice you need.

You don’t look like you squat of dead lift either, you need to learn how to properly, or you’ll fuck your back and knees up (hire a decent trainer to show you) and start working them hard, you’ll probably need to work on your flexibility to.

Good luck

thanks for sharing your knowledge bro… well my personal best in deaslift was 240 kgs… bench press was 150 kgs… and squats was 220 kgs… i m telling about a single rep max… well i m a bit weak in my legs providing that i teach several batches of aerobics in my gym… i read the stickies as you told… and i m thinking about going for short cycles 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off… with test suspension 100 mg eod and dianabol 50 mg… for two weeks and switch to clen and ephidrene for the next two weeks… that way i get to gain progressively… and keep my muscle… with less sides…

Calling bullshit on your lifts.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Calling bullshit on your lifts.[/quote]

why bub feeling jealous that u cant lift half of it? i m a power lifter in my university… so no amazing feat…