Back to Lifting!

So I’ll try to keep this short. Currently I am 5’6 145lbs. From 2008 to 2013 I lifted consistently and from 2013 to present I haven’t touched a weight. I am ashamed of myself to say the least. Prior lifts before I stopped lifting was bench- 295 squat-435 deadlift 455 bb row- 300 for 5 or so reps at a body weight of 165lbs. I was 190lbs at my heaviest.

I can’t really remember exactly why I stopped lifting but tomorrow will be my 3rd day back in the gym and now I can remember why I loved it so much :slight_smile:

Hopefully I can regain my size quickly. My goal is to one day look like rob from the forums. He truly is an inspiration to me due to the amount of progress he has made in such a short time.

Anyway the point of the post is simple. I am a believer in that the more people you tell your goals to the more likely you will achieve them. That includes family, friends, and even the internet! Hopefully my mandatory boxers picture shows up. If you guys are interested I could post an update every month or so? Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Deffo would turn this into a workout log, plenty of us here myself included love seeing progress from people!

Almost 1 month since starting back. Body weight is the same but more muscular and a lot stronger. My lifting goals by April 2018 are 270 x8 reps bench press, 225 x8 reps chest supported t bar row, and squat 445 x 8 reps.