Back to Basics

Best lifts to date:
Squat: 380 w/o wraps (comp); 410 w/ wraps (comp)
Bench: 255 (comp); 275
Deadlift: 445

Just coming off a meet this past saturday where I did sub-par. Will be training using 5/3/1. Going back to simple training and busting my ass. That is what makes you strong(er).

In for gains, whenever you’re ready to start making some.

LOL

In + agree

Creeped your old log. Jumping onto this one for the gainzzz

I have faith in you PJ. My faith, is in you. It’s somewhere in your stomach between your meatball sub and wan tan soup.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

LOL[/quote]

LOL your posts are win.

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:
I have faith in you PJ. My faith, is in you. It’s somewhere in your stomach between your meatball sub and wan tan soup.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

LOL[/quote]

LOL your posts are win.[/quote]
LOL at your first comment, and thanks, for the second. I try to bring the lulz, on occasion. Plus, insulting Lady Lacrosse here is easy, as proved in this picture of Clax in red, at his last game grabbing the only ball he could get his mitts on

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

LOL[/quote]

LOL your posts are win.[/quote]
LOL at your first comment, and thanks, for the second. I try to bring the lulz, on occasion. Plus, insulting Lady Lacrosse here is easy, as proved in this picture of Clax in red, at his last game grabbing the only ball he could get his mitts on[/quote]

LOL I will be checking this log moar often to see the progress of Pyongclax and lols provided of yourself.

Knees out, back back back UP

in for moar lolz from ink

5/3/1 Bench C1W1 - 6/13/12

-Warmup
Shoulder warmup sequence
Shoulder Dislocates
RR Back

-Bench
165x5
190x5
215x8 Tie PR

-NG Seated Row
60x10
75x10
90x10
105x10/10/10
90x10/10/10/10

-Dead Bench (pin 5)
200(72%)x8x1 60 sec rest

DB Bench
60/70/80x10

Incline Rear Delts
3x20

Notes: Good day. Topset could have been better but that ties a PR. Didnt want to push out a grinder. Got plenty to build on. Overall good first day back.

First day of 531…

Not bad.

(I need to get more material to keep up with the influx of lulz-needers)

Got nothing positive to contribute, just saw that fat Asian kid and thought he looked familiar…

Hahahaha yes! I actually havent seen that one!

That fat kid is making the “not bad” face lol.

I’m excited for when your bench catches up to your squat and dead - awesome totals all day!

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Got nothing positive to contribute, just saw that fat Asian kid and thought he looked familiar…[/quote]
if by “familiar” you mean “like Clax doing box squats”, you’re correct!

No sheiko 69???

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
No sheiko 69???[/quote]
I told him to run #40 and #29 together, or at least back to back, but his vagina isn’t large enough to handle it.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
No sheiko 69???[/quote]
I told him to run #40 and #29 together, or at least back to back, but his vagina isn’t large enough to handle it.

[/quote]

Man, you lay it on THICK.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
No sheiko 69???[/quote]

[/quote]
Look who’s talking. Can’t even get your required deadlift weights/reps.

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
No sheiko 69???[/quote]

[/quote]
Look who’s talking. Can’t even get your required deadlift weights/reps.[/quote]
Oh shit, you went there.

Oh hey, how’d your meet go?