Back Pumps?

This might seem like a beginner question but what are they?
I keep reading about this and that steroid causing them but i have no idea what those are.
Probably never had them since i have to ask this question.

I think you mean back pumps. They are usually brought on by orals, dbol and tbol are notorious. Extreme tightening of lower back muscles, makes it very hard to deadlift or squat. Taurine pre workout 3-5g usually help.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I think you mean back pumps.[/quote]
Yeah i tried to change that but it didnt work. Im guessing it could be a problem also when waking up,would it be a good idea to take some taurine before sleeping?

[quote]balljack8 wrote:
2thepain wrote:
I think you mean back pumps.
Yeah i tried to change that but it didnt work. Im guessing it could be a problem also when waking up,would it be a good idea to take some taurine before sleeping?

[/quote]

My back pumps take place during training or long car rides. My sleep is not usually affected. Taurine should be taken before training.

its a pump like any other pump lol. Bloods forced into the muscle making it tighter.

I got em while on a Superdrol clone. Nothing major though just tenderness. I added a taurine supplement to my regiment and it diminished. My two centavos

personally i never got them on anything ive taken. Just not prone to them i guess.

They are terrible. D-bol affected me the worst, anytime I was doing deads or bent-over rows there was danger of my back getting super tight. Think of how tight your arms feel after some drop sets or 21’s and transfer that to your back. But on the other side of the coin, d-bol made me feel like the hulk.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
personally i never got them on anything ive taken. Just not prone to them i guess.[/quote]

You are a lucky one, some find them to be quite debilitating.

Ah yes, the ol’ CLBP. . .

Crippling Lower Back Pump.

I only seem to get it to any significant degree while taking orals but damn it can drop me. I find that after every set of squats I need to lay down on my back with my knees bent at about 90 degrees and my feet on the ground. Takes a few minutes for it to go away but it always does and then I’m back for another set of squats.

I am going to have to put myself in the same category as Game… I dont know what the hell you people are talking about. Never had anything like this happen to me

bmc

Why do you think larger guys who use AAS walk around with a belt, even while lifting upper body? Some are just douche bags, but from my experience it’s because most load up on so many AAS that they need to wear a belt because even just walking can cause problems. I’ve definitely been in that boat, wearing a belt while doing curls, haha.

Try being stuck in commute traffic with your lower back screaming pain-pain-pain to your CNS & Brain!!!..Makes you feel like an 90 year old Geezer with arthritis…

ive had lower back pumps that took me out of games in college. i even wore a weight belt to help try and let me play but sometimes they i just couldnt stand up and would have to lie on the sideline for a while. i still get back pumps even when not on. would taurine help when im not on a cycle?

Like most things which could be defined as side effects if you are prone to something off gear you will be more prone on it. Whether it be hair loss, acne or low back tightness. Like Game some guys don’t get dbol low back pumps, usually they don’t deal with back pain off cycle either. Some guys get zits on and some don’t. The taurine thing by and large does work/help for most who need it. Some could even use the taurine pre-training even if they didn’t suffer the pain

very true no back pain on or off ever dont deadlift with a belt do use one for squat though. But i get SEVER acne while on so its a double edged sword

i think im a lucky sonofabitch as far as sides go, even when i ran test at 1g per week i never got a single spot, no hair loss, and i had 4 weeks of dbol at 60mg per day without a backpump.

Brag over haha

Turanabol can be a slightly different story but generally only with cardio.

i had one once… it hurts really bad… if youre in a public pace its hard to hide the pain you want to grimace and sit down like an old man

Back pumps suck! I only get them from d-ball; you feel so strong but after a set or two you’re bending over waiting for the pain and tightness to pass.

Has anyone ever experienced them from a drug other than dbol or tbol?