T Nation

Back Pumps / Carbolin 19?

Lately I've been getting crazy lower back pumps, I'm wondering if anyone else experiences these. From what I have read, they feel the same as what people describe with Anavar or Tbol. I literally have to stop and sit or lay down and wait for them to decrease before I can continue my workout.

I am doing TC's Push-Pull workout ( http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1634829 ) and I have been on the Anabolic Diet for one month. My supplements are Carbolin 19, HMB, ZMA, Tribulus, Flameout, and a MV. No joke, I have put on NINE pounds this month, with very little coming from fat.

There are claims (ie. Biotest) that Carbolin 19 (forskalin) is similar in effect to Anavar -- has anyone else experienced back pumps on this?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It would be really interesting to see your hormone profile right now.

You're right, Bushy, I'm getting great pumps and growing, without the juice. Back pumps are a small price to pay

I'll see about getting some blood work done...it would be interesting to see what my T levels are (I've never had them checked, though, so nothing to compare to...)