T Nation

Back Posing 5'11 187 lbs

First post in here guys, just looking for some criticism about what to improve on,etc

My plan is to lose another 5 kg/11 lbs or so and then reverse diet into a long bulk and reach 210-220 lbs, naturally.

Hey,your back looks good,but to give an honest assessment of all over we’d need to see you hit some other poses.Also curious of your age,how many workout days a week,and how long have you been training.You seem to be on the right track.

[quote]steron99 wrote:
Hey,your back looks good,but to give an honest assessment of all over we’d need to see you hit some other poses.Also curious of your age,how many workout days a week,and how long have you been training.You seem to be on the right track.[/quote]

Judging by his screenname I think he is around 22.

[quote]steron99 wrote:
Hey,your back looks good,but to give an honest assessment of all over we’d need to see you hit some other poses.Also curious of your age,how many workout days a week,and how long have you been training.You seem to be on the right track.[/quote]

Thanks man, I’ll post a full video of poses in a few weeks once I’m leaner. 21 years old actually, born in 93 but I only turn 22 in November. I train 6 days a week, push pull legs repeat. On and off, but like 1.5 years seriously.

i see that people still post what they feel is their best asset and disregard the rest…