Back on TRT, Need Opinions E Results!

Update Labs below Doc did nort want to do E test so I spoke to my PCM and she ordered it. So I’m waiting to get those results!

I use to be on TRT in 2010 but stopped from the pain and fear and needle. SO after reading here the sub-q works I went back to my Endo.

After putting up with the BS of low T for so long I made an appt with my endo Doc and got shot down for the protocol for injections. He got upset and thought I was trying to pull a fast one and get huge…lol. After voicing my opinion in the lab i was given a different Doc’s name that “listens” but mean while I don’t want to wait until I see the new Doc to get this right!

So on the positive note he’s letting me self-inject Tcyp at home so maybe I can get insulin needles and try the sub-q. But he will not give into the HCG or Arimidex at all. I know where I can get the HCG so no problem there but don’t have a clue as to where to get the AI.

Labs were done today so I will edit post ASAP upon receiving results also he didn’t put in the labs for any kind of estradiol test. My PCM and are on good terms so i’m sure if I ask her she will request it.
I am happy with the results today but not satisfied and I will pursue the other DOC and see if he will indeed listen and do the complete protocol. If not I will keep getting the Tcyp from my current Endo. Then my only recourse is to pay out of pocket for the HCG, AI, be pro-active,keep monitoring my labs, and ask for opinions here.

Labs were done 4-8-15

Report Result Ref. Range Units Status Lab
PROLACTIN 7.0 SEE BELOW NG/ML Final DE
*REFERENCE RANGE FOR PROLACTIN
MALE: 2.0-18.0

TESTOSTERONE, FREE + TOTAL, SERUM 04/13/2015 (#291104, Final, 4/8/2015 11:34am)

TESTOSTERONE,TOTAL,LCMSMS 354 250-1100 ng/dL Final FA
TESTOSTERONE, FREE 68.0 35.0-155.0 pg/mL Final FA

FSH 2.3 MIU/ML Final DE

-------FSH REFERENCE RANGES-------
FEMALE: (MIU/ML)
FOLLICULAR 2.5 - 10.2
MIDCYCLE 3.1 - 17.7
LUTEAL 1.5 - 9.1
POST-MENOPAUSE 23.0 -116.3
MALE: 1.6 - 8.0

LH 1.0 SEE COMMENTS MIU/ML Final DE
REFERENCE RANGES MALE AND FEMALE <18 YEARS ARE NOT ESTABLISHED
FOR PRE-PUBERTAL PATIENTS, THE LH PEDIATRICS ASSAY IS RECOMMENDED (TEST
CODE 36086X).
MALE: 18-59 YRS 1.5-9.3 MIU/ML
> OR = 60 YRS 1.6-15.2 MIU/ML
FEMALE: FOLLICULAR PHASE 1.9-12.5 MIU/ML
MID-CYCLE PEAK 8.7-76.3 MIU/ML
LUTEAL PHASE 0.5-16.9 MIU/ML
POSTMENOPAUSAL 10.0-54.7 MI

E RESULTS @ 81 not good right? So i have ordered Arimidex how should I start wiith I was thinking cutting in 4s so doing .25 of it? But these labs were done 4-16-15
A week later my levels look good except for E Free T @ 260.6
Total T @ 817
SHBG @ 30
E @ 81
Age 43
230lbs I train/Athletic
waist 36
night sweats
Labido very low I’d rather sleep, I’m always tired.
No morning wood
difficulty concentrating
" " remembering
ED sometimes
I can go 2 days without needing to shave, use to be 0
Male pattern baldness so I shave it

Prescription meds
Hydrocoton 10/325 2 a day
lisinopril 20mg 1 a day