Back On Course Help

Stats:
age-19
weight-155
height-5’7
Experience- been lifying since freshman year dedicated but unorthadoxed

About 4 months ago i took on about a 5,000 cal. diet eating anything that wasnt really junk food and stop drinking alcohol for the most part and especially no pop. i also was on no supplements but i was taking prohormones such as 10mg methylsten, 40mg epistane, 30mg carbopol. Now before i finish this stuff was truely amazing best stuff ive ever tried and according to the gym rats and other guys the methylsten which is aka a mass building is just like the old school mass tabs. i put on 30 pounds and only lost eight when i cycled of and i took it for 30 days. i looked blown up it was awsome. Now i turn around and havent been to the gym in 2 months my gut is back strength is noticably gone but my shape and tone in upper body is still there just not as much.

Goals/Expectations
I guess every lifter/builder has a ideal muscle the prefer to work but i focus alot on my chest and shoulders. My chest is huge but its not tight in some areas so i would like to improve that. also i want to get noticeable bigger shoulders. they are strong but just not enogh mass. My arms are decent and toned but almost refuse to grow my strength has gone up but they havent got any bigger ib last two years. My back is good and then my abs…hha i have worked out those things forever and only achieved a 4 pack and thats long gone now.

I need a solid workout routine and diet if anyone can help. i have a complete gym i go to so any excercises you can suggest i can do is fine im open to any new diet suggestions because as of now i dont have one. I have protien powder and creatine and l-glutamine if you have suggestions on dosages on it also. So if anyone is out there help me out.