Back...Into the Deep End

Looks like you’re in the Sunday morning session. Getting excited for you!

HAVE A GREAT MEEEEET!!!

Take vids and have fun! :D!!! I think one of my doctors from my clinic is lifting too, her first meet. If you see a blond named Finke that’s her! I think she’d be maybe an 84kg, not sure if she’s a m1 or not.

Good luck!!!

Good luck tomorrow! You sexy passion flower!
P.S. calm down, you’ll do fine. :wink:

Karen: Indeed. 2nd of 3 flights starting at 9am. Gives me a little extra time to warm-up, and fuel up.

Brute: I may wear my " I know Brute" shirt; she’ll spot me!

Chick: Slow down…it’s next weekend, the 31st…and I’m calm, mostly…pretty much.

Thanks Ladies. As always, I appreciate you all.

Plan on hitting all 3 lifts Sunday, Tues, Thurs; light warm up Friday. Hope to be down to watch ladies lift Sat. pm session. Decided to stay down there Sat. night; may crash on a couch Sun. night too.
My friend/lifting partner is in the pm session; I’ll be there to help/vid him.

It’s all over but the waiting…

What time are you training tomorrow?

I may stay down there Sat night as well. Really depends on the reffing schedule . . .

Oooops! My bad! Oh wait… maybe not.

Best Zman! Have an awesome meet!

Sunday night, 1 week out.

Hit all lifts, around 50-65% depending. Just as boring as I thought it would be:)

Yo Kareeeen!!!

You summoned?

Funny. I was doing a “yo Adrian” from Rocky thing right there…that’s what that was:)

A ‘Call Out’ if you will.

1 Like

Update:

Did light/med. stuff Sunday and today; left the gym at 183lbs. Work Friday, light warm-up Fri. night; work Sat, then go down to watch the ladies lift…
Sunday, funday, Meet day!

That is all.

2 Likes

To One and All: Sorry for the onslaught of posts this evening. This week, leading into my meet Sunday, is taking it’s toll. No heavy lifting, heavy eating…is getting to me. I have read that “feeling like you could rip someones head off” can be a good way to go into a powerlifting meet.
Not so much, when your job is Of and For the People! Although, I’ve been hiding the anger/anxiousness well, at least in person:)

To all my T-Nation brothers and sisters; please forgive me. Except you, Dave. You can piss up a rope for all I care…see, there it goes again. I didn’t mean that, that’s not very friendly at all…

That’s what we’re here for. It will be okay. You are going to do great!

Whatever it takes… you’re going to do well Sunday.

Go kill that shit. At this point, it’s all mental.

Which is fine because you’re all mental in your natural state.

1 Like

Good luck. You know I’m pulling for you.

Despite the unfriendly comment I wish you good luck my friend.

You will have no trouble hitting your goals at this meet. Do it with confidence.

[quote=“DBasler, post:475, topic:205524, full:true”]
Despite the unfriendly comment I wish you good luck my friend.

You will have no trouble hitting your goals at this meet. Do it with confidence.

I will summon the power of your Avatar, my strong friend.

Thanks everyone; I’m mainly just bored at this point!