back injury

I have strained some muscles in my back, and have been recovering for about 2 months. I recently got my hands on some deca 300; does anyone think it would be a good idea to start taking it to help my back?

No. Deca won’t help that. (I’ve never heard of Deca 300, though, is it a brand name?). All it will do is help you exacerbate the problem. You need to train properly for a bit, to balance out the muscles first.

300 refers to 300mg … Deca 300 is 300mg of nandrolone decanoate per cc. Deca is an anabolic steroid so you might think twice about using it. As far as it’s use for injury rehab, if the injury is related to muscles it wont do much. Deca can alleviate some joint pain, but not muscular pain. In fact, since it would make your muscles bigger and stronger it would probably accentuate the problem. Some say that since steroids are anabolic and promote tissue synthesis, they can help recover faster because there will be a faster tissue regeneration. It’s partly true, but if you kept training the added strength and size could aggravate your injury.

Sounds like we agree. Thanks for putting more words into it!