Back Injury Prevents Squats and Deads: Use Prowler or Loaded Carries?

Thanks for the comments. At this point, I’ve settled on sled work and body weight squats. My gym has a sled on wheels with some sort of magnetic breaking system that allows for increasing tension. It’s called the Tank. I can do this without totally wearing out my legs or irritating my back. I already feel some strength benefits in a few weeks.

1 Like

Hi Brother @Nashtide been a while since this thread has had a post, i seen you still active on forum 17hrs ago, and just wanted to ask you Brother, did you always do your SubQ injections in the Belly Fat like you would HCG, Testosterone the Dr John Crisler method. Also what size Gauge did you use, was it a 27G half an inch like you would with HCG into your belly with your Test?? Reason i ask is just because i just transitioned from Testosterone Cream with HCG. to Test injectable with HCG. Kind regards, Daniel

I inject both hcg and T subQ but not in the belly. I use the fat areas around the tops of my thighs and hips. I use a 29g 1/2" for T and a 31g 1/2" for hcg.