T Nation

Back In the Game!

 Good Afternoon guys, my name is mike and i'm planning on getting back in the game after 3 years of none use. I used test about three years ago when i was in the service for about 8 weeks and got some pretty good gains. I plan on getting back on now that i'm a civilian but not sure what to go on. 

Some suggest sust 250 and some say stick to test. What do you guys recommend ? Thanks for all replies, and sorry if this has already been discussed, if so please point out the forums and i will research.(i’ll research while i await an answer also)

Weight 182lb
BF 20%
Height 5’11

why don’t you just like eat big and work out?

[quote]slickid wrote:
why don’t you just like eat big and work out?[/quote]

i like fast gains. besides, my metabolism works against me. i’ve tried everything gnc has to offer…its all diarrhea man. nothin works like gear…my boys do 1 cycle a year an maintain with good nutrition and amino acids and they keep all of their gains.

Sust250 is a blend of 4 tests with different esters. It’s made primarily for convenience not bodybuilding.

Go with Prop if you can deal with the pain or Cyp if you can’t.

At 20%BF you’d benefit from cutting down on some bodyfat first. I think you’d experience less sides and be able to see more progress.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Sust250 is a blend of 4 tests with different esters. It’s made primarily for convenience not bodybuilding.

Go with Prop if you can deal with the pain or Cyp if you can’t.

At 20%BF you’d benefit from cutting down on some bodyfat first. I think you’d experience less sides and be able to see more progress.[/quote]

is pain still a factor if i’m going into the glute ? should i also get something like Arimidex ?

[quote]mrosado69 wrote:
hedo wrote:
Sust250 is a blend of 4 tests with different esters. It’s made primarily for convenience not bodybuilding.

Go with Prop if you can deal with the pain or Cyp if you can’t.

At 20%BF you’d benefit from cutting down on some bodyfat first. I think you’d experience less sides and be able to see more progress.

is pain still a factor if i’m going into the glute ? should i also get something like Arimidex ?

[/quote]

You will feel it in the glutes. It’s fleeting and you will get used to it. Some don’t and switch to something a little longer like cyp.

I wouldn’t do test without A-Dex on hand. It can head off gyno and will also help you retain less water that test can sometimes cause you to hold.

A better decision would be to substitute Proviron for A-dex. Decent anti-aromatase plus the benefits of overall vascularity and hardness; not to mention libido support. All that and its cheaper too.