Back in the Chase

Lookin foward to see’n ya!

Oh yea! Let the squatting begin!!!Badda Bing! Badda Boom!

First time here; but a friend of JimmyT’s & Barry is a friend-a-mine! A very speedy return to health for you wife.

63… my prayers to your wife, yourself and you family.

Sounds like you have a great support grid down there on your side, don’t be afraid to use 'em.

Glad to see you back at it… and if you ever need an impartial voice/ point of view from outside the box, I am here for you as well… hit me up!

Work that shit (stress) out in the gym too… use it as a tool… I did, helped me put up some great numbers.

Kev

[quote]bunny7568 wrote:
63… my prayers to your wife, yourself and you family.

Kev[/quote]

Thank you very much. In the end of it all, they are the most important thing.

[quote]bunny7568 wrote:

Sounds like you have a great support grid down there on your side, don’t be afraid to use 'em.

Kev[/quote]

Yes I really do. Sometimes you dont know what you have till you need it, or its gone.

[quote]bunny7568 wrote:
Glad to see you back at it… and if you ever need an impartial voice/ point of view from outside the box, I am here for you as well… hit me up!

Kev[/quote]

Thanx a bunch. Sometimes Thats exactly what you need. And Ill be glad to get to know you.

[quote]bunny7568 wrote:

Work that shit (stress) out in the gym too… use it as a tool… I did, helped me put up some great numbers.

Kev[/quote]

Now that shes coming around, I feel quite a bit better. Im more relaxed. Just getting back to having fun.

Back on Thursday:

Deads 15 x 135, 3 x 10 x 225. Very strict. Complete stop on the bottom, got down as low as possible. Ive decided with my back as bad as it is, Im not going to worry about weight, just rehab if possible.

Chins 3 x 10 x BW. As strict as possible.

Stiff leg deads 3 x 10 x 45s.

Arms on Saturday:

Triceps pushdowns 1 x 100 x 40.

Triceps push offs 1 x 75 x BW.

Nose breakers 2 x 12 x 95.

Curls ran the rack 6 x 45, 40, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10. No rest.

Noise breakers, is this a typeo or a new super cool exercise.

Rehab, a very slow process. My shoulder rehab is coming along greatly. I’m not going to be fooled again. I am sticking to my rehab plan. I’m determined to fix this problem once and for all.

I love being strict with my workouts. I want the greatest results for my efforts.

Curling the rack, it’s been awhile. I’ve been wanting a burn exercise to end my arm workout but I don’t like doing 21’s. I think I’ll join you running the rack.

You must get a good pump with that arm workout. My arm are tingling just reading it. Stay strong the alternative really sucks!

Yea man, I invented it. You run up to the bar screaming as loud as you can, using all your air up. Then when your about to pass out make the lift. If you can do it your pretty stout, If not well… the name says it all.

I have to chuckle over that one. I meant nose.

I dont know about you, but its real easy to forget what your trying to do and go crazy. Especially when your training with a bunch of strong guys who aren’t there to look pretty. I mean its kinda wild when you get with State Champs at different levels - teens to masters 4. And every one of them a pulling more than you. Especially when that USE TO BE a very strong lift for you.

Dang 63G strong bis and tris. Great stuff!

When I was done with my arms, they were pumped so full they were almost as hard as if they were flexed.

Benched with JimmyT.
New Shirt! It took JT a solid 10min to put the thing on. It was like a small work out for him. No kidding.
Since it was so tight and not broke in yet, we decided to just take it easy, nothing too heavy and board bench as well.

Bench 1 x 10 x 225 x 4b, 1 x 5 x 275 x 3b, 1 x 5 x 315 x 3b, 1 x 5 x 315 x 2b, 1 x 5 x 315 x 1b, 1 x 5 275 no board.

Incline 1 x 10 x 225, 1 x 12 x 225

Dips 1 x 25 x BW

Standing Military 1 x 50 x bar

DB Standing Military 1 x 10 x 45s

Press Behind the Neck 1 x 30 x bar

Side laterals 2 x 10 x 20s. Done in a negative, explode on the way up, extremely slow on the way down.

Nice benching old school!

[quote]Jimmy T wrote:
Nice benching old school![/quote]

And he’s so young.

Yeah yeah, all I do is hag out with a bunch of old guys. It rubs off on me ya know?

Back on Thursday

Deads 1x 12 x 135, 2 x 10 x 225, 1 x 3 x 315.

Chins 3 x 8 x bw.

Did some shoulder rehab. Just didnt feel good.

Friday, finished back work and did some arm work.

Chins 3 x 10 x BW.

Stiff leg deads 3 x 10 x 45s.

Tricep push downs 1 x 15 x 80, 1 x 12 x 105.

Nose breakers 2 x 12 x 95.

Curls 2 x 12 x 95.

Worked on shoulder rehab.

“Decided to take it easy”…315,315,315…bastards all of you. I mean, I would’ve liked to see the “shirt-process”, and thanks for your input in the “deep end” as well. I’m slowly catching up with all the regulars, and trying to stay one too. You guys sure do have some fun down there don’t you, keep it up and god bless.

Man I cant believe its been so long since my last post. I guess I wasnt as regular on my workouts as I thought. Maybe I just didnt think I did anything worth posting.
3/1/09
Shoulders/Arms
Seated Mil. 10 x 15 x 95, 2(or 3 cant remember) x 15 x 165
Machine Mil. 3 x 15 x 140
It feels a little different between the two. I guess I lean back a little more on the free than machine.

Front laterals.
3 x 10 x 30s
Side laterals.
3 x 10 x 25s.
Heres the thing, Ive been trying to rehab my shoulder. Ive done some study and what I came up with is when you (I) do this kind of work (Side lat.,Front lat.,Bent…)pull your shoulder blades together as tight as possible. It will change the range of motion and angle of execution and I cant lift near as much weight in these kind of exercises as I can the other way, BUT as you can see my actual shoulder work is much better. Before I started doing this my Mil. had steadily gone down. The pain had become unbearable.

Triceps extensions super set with Curls
Triceps extentions
1 x 30 x 45s, 1 x 20 x 65s, 1 x 15 x 75s.
Curls
1 x 12 x 55, 1 x 10 x 75, 1 x 8 x 115
Plate raises
2 x 10 x 45

3/3/09
Light Chest,Back
Bench
1 x 15 x bar, 1 x 15 x 95, 1 x 15 x 135, 1 x 12 x 185.
I was still sore from Shoulders.

Incline
1 x 10 x 135

Chins
2 x 10 x bw

Lat pull downs
2 x 12 x rack

Dumbbell rows
1 x 10 x 100, 1 x 8 x 115 (I didnt see the 120s or I would ave used them)

Tbar rows
1 x 20 x 95, 1 x 15 x 140 Again I tried to keep my shoulder blades as tight as possible.

Decline push ups
1 x 20 x bw, 1 x 15 x bw+10.

Called it a day.

Time to turn up the volume!!!

Alright, 63G, your upper body work is impressive. I can see I need to do some work to catch up there.

But I will rule on squat. Yes, I will.