Back from Being in Uganda for three weeks and Kb workshop announcements

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year and I hope that everyone had a great December. I was in Uganda with my wife visiting my parents for the last three weeks and just got back in town last night. The highlight of the trip for me was the gorilla trek that we did. It was something else to see a huge silverback gorilla a few feet away in his natural environment. It is amazing how huge and powerful silverbacks are and when he took one look at me, I made sure to squat down and let him know that he was the king of the jungle :slight_smile:
Also, I want to announce thatI will be doing two kettlebell workshops in March. The first one will be on March 9th in Santa Monica from 12pm to 4pm. The second one will be in San Jose on March 15th (I will announce the time shortly). In addition to kettlebell exercises, I will be going over proper form on bridging, one legged squats, one arm push-ups, janda sit-ups, headstand leg raises, and much much more. For more information, please email me at: mahler25@yahoo.com