Back Extension Machine DIY

I built this to go on my wooden power rack. I was sick of my back being weak.

reverse hyper

the base of the platform

Nice work, I’m getting tired of rev hyper’s off the washing machine myself. I’ve been trying to come up with somthing myself, but I don’t have a rack. I was just thinking about a 2x4 and plywood bench about chest hight, that I could do both types of hyper’s, plus some rows and curls while I’m laying on it. I’ve seen tall benches like this from pic’s of Arnold. Anyway lots of good work there, and probably lit a fire under my ass to finaly build somthing myself. old school tunes are good too. Latter

[quote]AnytimeJake wrote:
Nice work, I’m getting tired of rev hyper’s off the washing machine myself. I’ve been trying to come up with somthing myself, but I don’t have a rack. I was just thinking about a 2x4 and plywood bench about chest hight, that I could do both types of hyper’s, plus some rows and curls while I’m laying on it. I’ve seen tall benches like this from pic’s of Arnold. Anyway lots of good work there, and probably lit a fire under my ass to finaly build somthing myself. old school tunes are good too. Latter[/quote]

another one

Thats awesome, it’s what I’m after, but a little longer, like 4ft, so I can lay on it, possibly do rows while laying on it, than mabey rev hyper’s at one end, and hyper’s at the other end. I do have a welder in my garage, so that helps, just a matter of time and energy. It took me 3mths to getting around to building my hanging squat rack