Back Development on Frat Cut of Life

[quote]Michael.Ignagni wrote:

[quote]bigkid_india wrote:
Guys what do y’all think about my back…can it get hos in the sack :wink: :D[/quote]
Let’s make something clear: You’re better off not acting ignorantly towards women than focusing on a back that “brings the hoes to the sack”. If you want to get laid or find a girlfriend, start by being respectful and calling them women, not hoes. [/quote]

I got the idea the OP was just joking with that comment,and I laughed at it. if that’s the case,is it ok for him to jokingly call women ho’s around a bunch of men?

Guys what do y’all think about my back…can it get hos in the sack :wink: :D[/quote]
Let’s make something clear: You’re better off not acting ignorantly towards women than focusing on a back that “brings the hoes to the sack”. If you want to get laid or find a girlfriend, start by being respectful and calling them women, not hoes. [/quote]
^^I like this guy. :slight_smile:

This is clearly not true. Women love the insults, makes them remember their childhood trauma, then whos there to take them? US!

Predatory uncles and creepy fathers of the world, I thank thee, for thy prodginy hath reaped for me a great emotional bounty to feast upon.

I gave a 10, solid, thick, tight.

[quote]Perlenbacher15 wrote:

This is clearly not true. Women love the insults, makes them remember their childhood trauma, then whos there to take them? US!

Predatory uncles and creepy fathers of the world, I thank thee, for thy prodginy hath reaped for me a great emotional bounty to feast upon.[/quote]

you’re thanking someone for creating serious emotional issue that you will have.to help deal with? Hmm. Lol

[quote]confusion wrote:

[quote]Perlenbacher15 wrote:

Predatory uncles and creepy fathers of the world, I thank thee, for thy prodginy hath reaped for me a great emotional bounty to feast upon.[/quote]

you’re thanking someone for creating serious emotional issue that you will have.to help deal with? Hmm. Lol
[/quote]

It was a joke, it is a Quagmire line. I now realise it might of been appropriate to add that disclaimer.

Guys, taking advantage of women with daddy issues is wrong! Mckay?!

lol. I’ve been in Australia for 6 years and am out of touch with the latest lingo and humor. That’s pretty funny :slight_smile:

I believe that is a back shot of Ron Jeremlong. Who needs to worry about their back when they are gifted in front? That is if your goal is hoes in da sack.

My 1 year old nephew has more back development. Of course his genetics kick the shit out of yours too.

I’ll be sure to mention this to the most respectful (and genuinely so) guy I know, who could’t get a girlfriend/lay to save his life, despite being strong, aesthetic, a good earner with a respectable job, and working as a doorman on the side for a brief stint. Really nice guy, but totally clueless.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

I’ll be sure to mention this to the most respectful (and genuinely so) guy I know, who could’t get a girlfriend/lay to save his life, despite being strong, aesthetic, a good earner with a respectable job, and working as a doorman on the side for a brief stint. Really nice guy, but totally clueless.[/quote]

Girls like jerks, women like confidence. Sounds like your buddy was lacking in the confidence dept.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

I’ll be sure to mention this to the most respectful (and genuinely so) guy I know, who could’t get a girlfriend/lay to save his life, despite being strong, aesthetic, a good earner with a respectable job, and working as a doorman on the side for a brief stint. Really nice guy, but totally clueless.[/quote]

Apoklyps, I’ll be sure to alter my outlook on women based on your doorman-friend anecdote.