T Nation

Back Development on Frat Cut of Life

Guys what do y'all think about my back..can it get hos in the sack :wink: :smiley:

Better study hard

^That and just add cash

I thought from the pic that you were the ho…

You need a back to develop first. Please read and learn as much as you can as you have a long way to go. This is by no means an insult.

All the best,

Rob

Can it get hoes in the sack? It sure can!

… With me.

Thank you rob :slight_smile: I genuinely needed an opinion…actually I am a natty and also just got in …so it would take me sometime to develop it …but I surely will keep you updated with more developed pictures

[quote]bigkid_india wrote:
…actually I am a natty[/quote]

Damn, I thought for SURE you were on something! What’s your secret? Dat creatine? Don’t lie to me, you’re on proteinz or something!

Start lifting weights and maybe you can overpower them

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

…actually I am a natty[/quote]

Damn, I thought for SURE you were on something! What’s your secret? Dat creatine? Don’t lie to me, you’re on proteinz or something!
[/quote]

he’s on that all natural fratboy protein made 100% in house…

Thanks for all the lotivation people …love you all :smiley: deca dicks

Thanks bro.for motivation love you …:smiley:

It’s not your apparent lack of any muscular devepment…well it is, but the caption below the pic made you sound like a real douche. Hense the sarcastic remarks.

For surely :wink:

Na actually pic might say something else…but I got aome serious development ofc I dont need approval …apparently this foruma has no sense of jumor qfter all but I am sure I am here to stay …I will make sur3 on day there are thread discusaing me only love me or hate me but you ppl aoon wont be qble tp ognore me …cheers and all pf these people I qud love ro see their development too

Reach up, grab that bar with a wide grip, and start pulling your ass up. You want a back that’s impressive? Add volume. And clean calories. Want girls to just throw themselves at you due to that back of yours that resembles Dorian’s??? Do the same pose in front of your mother And ask the same question.

Seuously man, an ego is ok as long as You have the proof to back it up. Its like a mustang guy talking shit on a honda then that said honda smoking his ass. If you have the will to get there, there is a way. But like everyone said, your forst comment And poor grammar shows your mentality of the sport. Want follows?

Earn them. Hard work, and when you think you’re there, know that when you slack, the other guy getting the girls is still in the gym. Peace out and good luck

Dude you put yourself up here, with a shitty attitude and an inflated ego what do you expect. You want to build that shit up start doing chin ups, pull ups and deads. Not lat pull downs or seated rows. If you can’t pull your body weight you’ll never grow that hoe sacking back.

Na actually pic might say something else…but I got aome serious development ofc I dont need approval …apparently this foruma has no sense of jumor qfter all but I am sure I am here to stay …I will make sur3 on day there are thread discusaing me only love me or hate me but you ppl aoon wont be qble tp ognore me …cheers and all pf these people I qud love ro see their development too[/quote]
2much muscle4me. Future of bodybuilding right here guys.

thanks bro…I look forward to learning ssorry if I came across as egoistic …I am just a beginner have a lomg way to go I know…I maybe started thread with a douche line :stuck_out_tongue: that messed things up. .

Guys what do y’all think about my back…can it get hos in the sack :wink: :D[/quote]
Let’s make something clear: You’re better off not acting ignorantly towards women than focusing on a back that “brings the hoes to the sack”. If you want to get laid or find a girlfriend, start by being respectful and calling them women, not hoes.