Back At It - Some Opinions and Crititque Appreciated

[quote]melanieamber12 wrote:
I would suggest getting your tattoos covered up immediately.[/quote]

Ouch baby, ouch! Yeah most were mistakes, except my brother’s name and birthdate on my chest and the Red Sox tattoo. The one on my neck and the “If I ruled the world” one were mistakes. But whatever, you live you learn.

[quote]ReignIB wrote:
what are your goals? from the aesthetics perspective - yeah, cutting down some won’t hurt, although I’ve seen ppl with body types similar to yours do really well following a pl-type routine with high-rep squats thrown into the mix without changing their diet much. you probably won’t get haut abz but some back/leg/pec mass won’t hurt nothing lol. looked at the thread in your link where you posted your lifts, those were (are?) really low.
[/quote]

My goal is to build as much muslce as I can and to one day compete. I might switch to high rep squats. Lately I’ve been staying at 6 reps or less for all my sets. Would you mind hooking me up with one of the routines you are talkign about? Yeah I know my lifts are very low. I’m not very concerned with them as I said my main focus is building muscle but of course I know there is a correlation with increasing strength and building muscle.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]ReignIB wrote:
what are your goals? from the aesthetics perspective - yeah, cutting down some won’t hurt, although I’ve seen ppl with body types similar to yours do really well following a pl-type routine with high-rep squats thrown into the mix without changing their diet much. you probably won’t get haut abz but some back/leg/pec mass won’t hurt nothing lol. looked at the thread in your link where you posted your lifts, those were (are?) really low.
[/quote]

My goal is to build as much muslce as I can and to one day compete. I might switch to high rep squats. Lately I’ve been staying at 6 reps or less for all my sets. Would you mind hooking me up with one of the routines you are talkign about? Yeah I know my lifts are very low. I’m not very concerned with them as I said my main focus is building muscle but of course I know there is a correlation with increasing strength and building muscle.[/quote]

If by “building muscle” you mean hypertrophy workouts without basic core lifts - I don’t think you’ll get too far just doing that.
As for the example of the no-nonsense pl-type workout - 5/3/1 seems to work pretty good.

How the hell is this guy getting a 5 rating??? This is a bodybuilding site? Is it not? I’m sorry but I gotta just say you just look severely overweight to me and whoever’s giving you 5’s is absolutely retarded.

[quote]randman wrote:
How the hell is this guy getting a 5 rating??? This is a bodybuilding site? Is it not? I’m sorry but I gotta just say you just look severely overweight to me and whoever’s giving you 5’s is absolutely retarded.[/quote]

Awesome! I pay you a compliment on your thread and then you come on here and call me severely overweight? I mean whatever, I don’t think I look “severly overweight” but whatever man. I’m done with this thread so no need for anymore posts.

ReighIB thanks for the info, after I lean out a bit I’m definitly going to give 5/3/1 a go.

Dude, you’re seriously overweight, don’t look good, and should not be posting in a rate my physique forum in your current state. It doesn’t even look like you got that much muscle on your frame. What, did you just want your ego stroked whether you look like shit or not?

I know I said I was done with this thread. But upon looking at these pics again and myself in the mirror after my workout tonight, I have come to the realization that I am A FAT FAT FUCK!! Randman, you were dead on and thanks for telling me how it is. I’ll admit my feeling were hurt at first. So everyone please tell me how much of a FAT FAT FUCK I am and I dont deserve any rating above a 1. Askign for critiques and opinions with this much bodyfat was retarded. My mistake. And no, I am not being sarcastic if anyone thinks so.

Hi, Johnman. I think, you should work hard to get rid of your fat. It will require some time to do so with patience. Keep your spirit up to reduce your fats.

Lose at least 50 lbs you obese, fat bastard!!

Now that’s the kind of response I was looking for.

Man, you do have a fair amount of fat to lose but you’ve got a really good attitude. Keep to it bro.

you have a great attitude. use these comments to motivate you to do better. get your diet in shape and work hard. Consistency in these two areas will pay big. good luck

Thank you very much guys. And I will keep at it, I’ve wasted way too much time already.

Dude,

I love your attitude! Seriously man. Do you know how many times I’ve been called out on my weak points? That’s why I put pics up so I can get some serious critiques and then use that as motivation to change things. A few months ago people were saying my calves and hamstrings sucked. I didn’t cry about it. I went back into the weight room and starting hitting my calves and hammies with reckless abandon and in less than a month I put over 3/4 of an inch on the calves and over an 1.5 inches on the legs.

Now I still wouldn’t put my pics on “Rate My Physique” until I’m stage ready but I will put pics up from time to time on the Performance Photos section to try and understand if what I’m seeing jibes with what others are seeing.

[quote]randman wrote:
Dude,

I love your attitude! Seriously man. Do you know how many times I’ve been called out on my weak points? That’s why I put pics up so I can get some serious critiques and then use that as motivation to change things. A few months ago people were saying my calves and hamstrings sucked. I didn’t cry about it. I went back into the weight room and starting hitting my calves and hammies with reckless abandon and in less than a month I put over 3/4 of an inch on the calves and over an 1.5 inches on the legs.

Now I still wouldn’t put my pics on “Rate My Physique” until I’m stage ready but I will put pics up from time to time on the Performance Photos section to try and understand if what I’m seeing jibes with what others are seeing.[/quote]

Thanks man. It was a mistake for me to post my pics on this forum. I assumed it would be better to get feedback here then post in “bodybuilding” or “performance photos”. But again looking at these pics, it was stupid of me to ask for critiques because the level of fat I am carrying makes it impossible to tell which muscles are more developed than others. You have made amazing progress without a doubt. If I could get those gains after leaning out for a while I would be happy as hell. Again, thank you again for telling me like it is.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
You do have a great attitude. I wish you luck sir.

BBB[/quote]

Thank you. I know it will take me quite some time to get down to a good bf% but I’m not gonna give up. I’m gonan bust my ass everyday.

Are the pimple on your back from the good old roids or do you not wash regularly? If they are from roids your genetics stink,