Baby Squats!

From the Sportspecific.com email newsletter this week:

FitnessGenerator.com Exercise of the Week:

‘Baby’ Pilates Squat

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Start by holding your baby close to your chest.
  2. Stand with your feet turned outwards and proceed to squat down with your knees pointing outward like your feet.
  3. Return to the starting position and repeat according to the prescribed repetitions.

I think they are actually serious…

[quote]bigjoey wrote:
From the Sportspecific.com email newsletter this week:

FitnessGenerator.com Exercise of the Week:

‘Baby’ Pilates Squat

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Start by holding your baby close to your chest.
  2. Stand with your feet turned outwards and proceed to squat down with your knees pointing outward like your feet.
  3. Return to the starting position and repeat according to the prescribed repetitions.

I think they are actually serious…[/quote]

I do this when I have to shit but can’t put down my three week old little girl-one set of one. I guess you could call it a 1 rep baby max.

it makes wiping a bitch…

meat

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:

I do this when I have to shit but can’t put down my three week old little girl-one set of one. I guess you could call it a 1 rep baby max.

it makes wiping a bitch…

meat[/quote]

I jsut hope you wash the baby when you’re done wiping.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
maraudermeat wrote:

it makes wiping a bitch…

meat

I jsut hope you wash the baby when you’re done wiping.[/quote]

there’s more than one reason why I keep baby wipes near the toilet.

meat

hey man you laugh but the sheer size of some of these obese infants now would make for a good DE load for squats and hell Max effort on some OH pressing. do some baby clean and snatches.

LOL Ive actually had female friends ask for my help with training and I have them use there kids doing rows etc. it works even better if the little bugger try and run or get away squirm.

My baby girl is 12. Whenever I tried to pick her up to do this, she complained.

Can I borrow a baby?

-folly