T Nation

Baby Savannah!

Whats up guys/gals?!

Been out for the past week and a half because my wife and I’s baby decided to join the world this past week.

On 5/24/07 at 3:30am baby Savannah Rose, came in at 7lbs 2.6 ounces and 20" long. She was just under a week and a half out from her due date.

Everything went fine, and baby is perfectly healthy.

She is a beautiful girl and I love her more than anything in this world! I can tell already I’m going to be busy when she grows up!

Grats to you man. I hope to have some in the near future

Congrats!

congrats man!

[center]CONGRATULATIONS DADDY![/center]

Happy Birthday to Baby Savannah! What a beautiful name for a BEAUTIFUL girl! You are a lucky man!

Congrats Ben,

Very cool name.

Keep that pose in your avatar brushed off. It should keep some of the knuckleheads away when she’s a teenager.

I’m expecting my first this fall.

Awwww! So cute! Congrats!

how much can she bench?

Thanks everyone for all the kind words.

Congrats Ben on the newest addition to your family.

Congratulations Man, shes a cutey.

Congrats! Nothing better than holding your baby girl.

Congratulations! Welcome to fatherhood. I joined the club just over 6 weeks ago with our son Lachlan, he’s about the only reason I don’t mind skipping workouts for, LOL! I’m sure you will feel the same about your daughter.

Cheers,

Ben

That’s great!

Thanks everyone, its been great being a new dad so far. I can’t explain the love I have for my new daughter, especially when she looks into my eyes when I hold her. Its amazing and makes up for all the late nights the past couple weeks!

Time flew by during the pregnancy but really flys by now that she is here. I’m having alot of fun, but do miss being able to do what I want when I want.

It sucks going back to work, but she is in good hands at home with mom! And I thank God for the beautiful, healthy girl!

Congrats bro - she’s beautiful! : )

Congratulations!

One word: Colostrum!

Congrats man!!! She’s adorable!

My wife and I just found out last Friday that we are going to be having a baby.

So, in 8 months or so I’ll be feelin’ what you are feelin’ man!

Again, congrats!

Just remember when exercising your baby…

Haha, she looks amazing! Congratulations!

Hurry, get on her the baby weights!
Get that baby some protein powder!

(sorry I had too)

Just an updated pic of my baby girl.

She’s doing great, and is growing so fast. She is smiling now when she sees her mom and dad. She is almost 8 weeks old! I can’t believe its gone by so quickly! She gets her vaccinations tomorrow, I’m not looking forward to that!

Been getting my workouts in still, but never at the same time each day. I lost 15lbs after she was born and have gained back 10 of it so far now that things are almost routine!