Baby Run Over By Train Survives

Holy hell.

Holy hell is right.

It’s amazing she was uninjured from that face first fall, let alone getting run over by a train, too.

Worst/Dumbest mom of the year contestant for sure.

holy crap, lucky kid

Damn!

How do you know that baby survives for sure?

SWEET JESUS that was disturbing. Glad the baby is ok… looks like it was small enough that the train just passed right over, and miraculously not crushed by the stroller.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Damn!

How do you know that baby survives for sure?[/quote]

Cheeses crust that was a close call.

Ausies are dumb but tough; they will let their babies fall on rail tracks, but the lil buggers can take it.

That incident happened about 5 min away from my house. First time I’ve ever heard of something like it happening - not just around here but ever. Not sure how much of it was the mother’s fault - though a timely reminder to put the pram brakes on.

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
Ausies are dumb but tough; they will let their babies fall on rail tracks, but the lil buggers can take it.[/quote]

Suck what? Lol :slight_smile:

facepalm at the most recent comment:

“Do trains have breaks?”

Pram=stroller. I believe the poster was talking about making sure the stroller brakes were on.

And that, kids, is why you eat your vegetables.

Angels travel with that baby now, fuck the stroller.

[quote]Xab wrote:
And that, kids, is why you eat your vegetables. [/quote]

LOL

She totally lost her footing in what seems to be high heels trying to grab the stroller.

But yes holy cow.

I was waiting for Superman to jump down in front of the train and let it smash around him.

What about people standing around her? Someone should have dove for that thing.

[quote]BarMan wrote:
What about people standing around her? Someone should have dove for that thing.[/quote]

Do you normally pay that much attention to your surroundings and have the quickness to grab that thing and stop before the edge of the platform? Even if I was watching, I wouldn’t have started to react until the stroller was out of the mothers arm reach, and by then I doubt I’m quick even to catch it…even if my reflexes were instantaneous. I’m sure I’d have no hope whatsoever since I’m very very slow to react when something completely unexpected happens.

Really, I do. I have good reflexes. I work in a bar, and there are times I have dropped a glass with one hand and caught it with the other. Maybe if I was looking at my phone or something, I would have been slow, but if I was remotely aware of my surroundings, I would have at least gotten a lurch in that direction.