BA Reduction?

So someone tell me how I get this BA out of my juice… Is it possible at all?

Add sterile oil to lower the concetration

wouldn’t this also dilute the concentration of test? (or whatever the product is)

[quote]p10Mike wrote:
wouldn’t this also dilute the concentration of test? (or whatever the product is)[/quote]

yep

Ahh ok, so essentially if one finds the BA content too high and decide to dilute it, they must sacrifice the concentration of their product?

thanks Bonez

Couldn’t I just cut my dose then? Thereby decreasing the amount of BA I absorb…

I guess, but didnt you choose a certain dose for a reason?

Im gonna try cutting my dose in half and injecting twice a week… I ve done that before. It just costs me double the gear. Maybe my body just wont tolerate that particular lab in large quantities.

Im gonna try cutting my dose in half and injecting twice a week… I ve done that before. It just costs me double the gear. Maybe my body just wont tolerate that particular lab in large quantities.

[quote]hawknz wrote:
Im gonna try cutting my dose in half and injecting twice a week… I ve done that before. It just costs me double the gear. Maybe my body just wont tolerate that particular lab in large quantities.[/quote]

? If you are dividing the dose by two and multiplying injection frequency by two then it shouldn’t cost you anything extra in gear because it will be the exact same amount.

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:

[quote]hawknz wrote:
Im gonna try cutting my dose in half and injecting twice a week… I ve done that before. It just costs me double the gear. Maybe my body just wont tolerate that particular lab in large quantities.[/quote]

? If you are dividing the dose by two and multiplying injection frequency by two then it shouldn’t cost you anything extra in gear because it will be the exact same amount. [/quote]

thats what I was thinking too lol… I feel like we may have beaten a dead horse here haha