b4 and after pics

haha… if ru and drago hijack one more thread with homosexual antics, well, I’m not gonna do shit to be honest cuz it is pretty funny. However, I have yet to see any of the other boys other than the horse and myself up in the photos forum. Get on it you pussies.

Hey, in all fairness, I have already put my picture up once. I don’t intend to do it in the photo forum for reasons of my own. So cross me off of the pussy list unless it is to eat it and fuck it then put me at the top OK.

Oh, sorry about the hijacked thread. Does this mean I can be punished under the new terrorist act we have?

Its ok ru… i saw your ugly ace over at gym junkies.

I saw that pic too Squatty. Have to say (RU12) you look much better groomed in the pic Drago1 posted here.

I’m a 'horse, but I’d almost hit that donkey and make some mules - for sure if I was drunk.

hahaha

Hey guys, don’t sweat it, I am working out a deal as we speak with the Dragomeister. Sorry Warhorse but you have been misinformed as to the Donkey’s status. The DONKEY NEVER CATCHES ONLY PITCHES.

DISCLAIMER: ACTUALLY THE DONKEY DOES NOT PITCH OR CATCH, IT IS A FUCKING DONKEY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. I, RU12NVME AKA RUTWELVNME AM NOT INTERESTED IN PITCHING OR CATCHING WITH ANY MAN ON THIS PLANET EVEN THOUGH SOME MAY BELIEVE DIFFERENTLY, IT IS ALL A JOKE OK. REMEMBER THAT YOU SICKOS!!! SO STOP PMing AND ASKING WHEN I AM COMING OVER TO TAKE YOUR PICTURES WHILE PLAYING NAKED TWISTER.

Oh and remember, P dog started the whole gay thing with the do you mind if I am bent over and naked in the picture so blame him OK.

RUTWELVENME:

It’s okay to be afraid. If that pic Drago posted is any indication you’d need a ladder to pitch for me so you can catch.

I’ll need to wrap you in an old steel belted truck tire and cinch it down tight first or I’ll split you wide open, but it’s nothin’ to worry about, really. It’ll only hurt for a sec.

aaaaahahaha… I don’t engage in homosexual antics with dude’s who carry guns as big as Warhorse’s. You think you’re just goofing around until you have a 12 gauge in the back of your head and your pants around your ankles.

Promise.

hahahahhahahahahah, thats all I can say.