b4 and after pics

we should all post before and after cycle pics…or jut pics of us in general. It will give us a better understanding of how the cycle affected you. Also it will add credabilty. As much as you guys know, some of you might look like complete dogshit. This will also help me in my study of dosages and drug portocal. gracias papas.

is it ok if im bent over, butt naked in the pic?

seriously though i plan to take some pics here soon after i finish my upcoming cycle.

Some of you might want to black out your faces and such. Much appreciation for all the input you guys contribute, hate to have you guys put out too much info, but pics would be cool.

Only if it doesn’t show your scabs

and that is a good idea Lats

“neosporin”

actually i thought the scabs would serve as a good educational demonstration.

I just ended the krispy kreme diet, so I dont think I should be taking pics and showing them, but as soon as I have access to a good camera I will put a pic up of my 12pack. BTW, good idea Lats

thank u, thank u (bows)

I know its a good idea!!! I am brilliant! This way we can see where the advice is coming from.

For instance, say someone says use 2 grams of test and week and they look like a nice pile of unshaped pig shit, we can the reply to the post " you are an asshole and look like shit, stop posting"

get it. This will be fun. Even if you have lil tiny girl muscles, still post the pic…I need something new to jerk off to.

yeah…but what if they look like a “finely” shaped pile of pig shit?

could one of you fuckfaces come over and show me how to get a pic from my digital camera into my computer. i have only had it since last christmas. i will let you check out some of my nudes.

I’d post one of my six pack, but I drank it last night and it’s out on the curb.

Drago1, getting pics from camera to computer can’t be any harder than getting juice from vial to glutes. I bet you’re simply not applying yourself. :wink:

Now let’s see some babes.

Haha horse… out on the curb… Hey I already posted my before and afters but I’ll post some more after this cycle. Nah probably not… but I’ll post something within the month. Maybe my soon-to-be legendary attempt at 500 on the bench.

ya know warhorse i agree in theory. its seems to simple to just take a pic from a camera, through a little wire and into my computer. which i believe i have mastered. now putting them on the site is another task. i dont have any befores for this cycle. but, i’ll get some afters up hopefully soon. this is the last week for my bulking cycle.

I got some befores and afters of Drago. Unfortunatly you can only see his ass and ballsack in all of them and the mods will not let me post them up here, I have already tried. There’s this really cute one that fits the holiday season where he looks like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer except the Red Glowing Nose is really his Glowing Red Sphincter. Sure was damn hard to keep those antlers mounted on his ass with ole Santa pulling and yanking trying to cum down that chimney but Santa finally got that stocking stuffed if ya know what I mean. Now get your ass out in that snow boy and shovel your walk so I don’t slip on my way out the back door next time. Make sure you leave Santa some milk and cookies too or I am crossing you off my list.

RuTwelvenME you are one sick bastard.

I think it would be cool to see people too, I posted a pic (sort of) in off topic a while back, but I’ll do another post my next cycle probably.

It is nice to put faces (or at least bodies) to the names we yak with constantly.

RuTwelvenME you are one sick bastard

Hey, how the hell did you know I was all jacked up in the head with some sort of nasty going around. Must be some sort of virus and I don’t mean HIV. Got my head all spinning. You all seen a picture of me already, I am a beautiful looking Donkey. Drago has already admitted to jacking off to my picture before in a post that Example started. Still working on getting some more photos up for you all though. Queer Eye For The Red Nosed Riding Guy

you fucker. you swore you would never use those pics against me. if you post those pics i will email you a bomb. warning to all other board members. DO NOT EVER let ru12nvme talk you into just having “a couple” drinks with him. which may turn into a couple more. which may lead to a little game he likes to call “good touch, bad touch”. which may lead to waking up in the morning with a bleeding asshole and the taste of dogshit in your mouth. he is a very bad man. you have been warned. i learned my lesson the HARD way.

you swore you would never use those pics against me

Oh, I swear it was not my intentions to use them against you at all. I just merely wanted to help with the topic at hand of course and demonstrate to our fellow board memebers what lovely gluteal muscles you have developed over the course of your training. Just fabulous I tell you. No other gluteal muscles out there like em I say. Those firm hamstrings and the way they tie in with the calves,OH SO LOVELY. This is all I wanted to demonstrate. Please forgive me master…OPPS (forgot who was in charge this time) I mean BITCH. WHO’S YOUR DADDY?..GO ON…SAY IT…BETTER HAVE THAT PORCH CLEARED BY TOMMORROW OR ELSE THE ELVES ARE COMMING ALONG.

DISCLAIMER: AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT RU12NVME DOES NOT HAVE ANY PICTURES OF DRAGO WITH ANTLERS STRAPPED TO HIS ASS WITH SOME GUY TRYING TO STUFF GOODIES INTO HIS CHIMNEY (IF YOU GET MY MEANING HERE). IF YOU WISH TO SEE SUCH THINGS YOU ARE A SICK MINDED FUCK AND NEED TO SEEK COUNSELING IMMEDIATELY.

ADDENDUM TO DISCLAIMER: RU12NVME JUST REALIZED HE IS ONE SICK MINDED FUCK AND COUNSELING ISN’T WORKING!!!

Finally got that picture up for you boys.