B12 Injections

I would you the seach function, but my computer’s still in the shop and I’m on my blackberry. Anyone with experience using B12 injections? I’m looking for frequency and dosing. I took 2000mcgs on Sun and I don’t feel shit. Any help appreciated.

-M

I have used and continue to use B-12 injections. I originally wanted to use it to create an artificial hunger, I used up to 1000mcg and did not experience it. I did get a more sustained energy throughout the day. I had excellent energy levels that lead to very productive days. All my injections were done sub-Q.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I have used and continue to use B-12 injections. I originally wanted to use it to create an artificial hunger, I used up to 1000mcg and did not experience it. I did get a more sustained energy throughout the day. I had excellent energy levels that lead to very productive days. All my injections were done sub-Q. [/quote]

What kind of schedule do you use with the injections?

I would inject just once a day after breakfast.

I never noticed increased hunger or increased energy. If you have the bottle you might as well finish it though.

Where I am, I buy abottle OTC for $5. And I buy pins OTC for 15 cents a piece. Hey Tone, how many iu’s are we talkin’ about?